A myriad of media choices are available to consumers, and growth in the media and entertainment industry requires companies to speak in a unique voice that not only captures attention, but also attracts and sustains a loyal audience. For your business to thrive, you require more than geographic or demographic statistics, and data beyond the number of readers, listeners, or viewers.
Our entertainment research experts at global vox populi partner with you to design custom solutions fully relevant to your market, whether you are looking to reach specific consumer segments, such as distinct geographic or demographic targets. For an in-depth understanding of your market or a profile of your audience’s opinions, global vox populi provides the insight your business requires for strategic planning and tactical decision-making.
Media, advertising and entertainment Industry are in havoc. New platforms, such as online, mobile, and social networking, are driving major shifts in consumer behavior and advertising. Companies are re-thinking and possibly blowing up their business models. In this changing environment, all media, advertising and entertainment companies must address some critical questions:
- how to protect our traditional business while building revenue streams?
- how to develop a path through changing competitive landscape?
- how to leverage our brand, content, and audience through upcoming new platforms?
- how to prevent the erosion of advertising revenue and profitability?
- how to ensure liquidity and maintain financial strength?
- how to improve operational cost efficiency and effectiveness?
global vox populi media and entertainment market research team works with global and local media companies to address strategic and operational issues across the categories and topics. From the beginnings of newspaper advertising through to the dawn of the internet, resulting in multiple advertising opportunities, the world of the advertising industry has never been as diverse as today.
New media has appeared on dominating the industry and traditional media like print and the television have suffered as a result of these changes. As they had a large share of the communications market in the past, it is inevitable that they are the losers at present. Our media and entertainment market research industry experts, consultants, market research analyst and researchers evaluate and monitor the media, advertising and entertainment industry on various aspects across the geographies.
global vox populi media and entertainment industry offerings
- audience research
- audience response systems
- media research: television and radio
- music tests
- movie – film previews
- theater counts and research
- demand studies
- segmentation studies
- reader/viewer/listener incidence and profiling studies
- listener satisfaction studies