Key opinion leaders (KOLs) are “thought leaders” who play an important role in the marketing strategy of the product in every step of the product life cycle and have a very important role in the life sciences companies as they can influence other physicians through personal status, research and publications
At global vox populi , we identify KOL’s influence globally, nationally as well as locally through primary and secondary research and feedback within the peer so that the network is identified which can give an overview of how many potential peers can be connected and to what extent one KOL can influence others in their network.
We have database of top ranked key opinion leaders of different healthcare / medical specialty and their influence patterns. We also perform customized Key Opinion Leader Identification, Mapping and Analysis.
key opinion leader management and mapping services
- Identification and profiling of the right KOL and rising stars of a specific specialty from different geographical location who can influence the prescription of your brand
- Mapping the KOL’s through a visual layout of network
- Planning and organizing focus group meetings, and nomination survey
- Identifying KOL’s and their influence behavior through in-house proprietary tool
how we do it?
- KOL Identification: KOLs are identified based on no of clinical trials (Investigator or researcher), on no of publications (authored and published), academic qualification, social media network, presence and affiliations.
- Rising star Identification: Identification and evaluation of emerging KOLs based on published journals and reports, specialty ,affiliations and associations
- KOL Database: KOL database are updated by tracking KOLs on continuous basis