Entering a new market is a key growth decision for all businesses. global vox populi has a strong track record of supporting leading industries in this area. Our market analysis maps out clients’ potential new markets before critical business decisions are taken. This supports better and quicker decision-making, either maximizing potential new revenues or avoiding costly mistakes.
market entry strategy
If you are considering entering a new market, or need qualitative research to assess market viability for new products, global vox populi can help you to develop a successful market entry strategy.
typical questions a market entry project answers
- what is the market size and potential?
- who are the competitors and how strong they are?
- does our brand stretch?
- will entry undermine our core existing markets?
why global vox populi approach to market entry strategy is different
- our market analysis approach assesses all opportunities and threats in a market
- our competitor research approach reveals best practice for our clients to follow and ‘banana skins’ for them to avoid
- we don’t sugarcoat our analysis: if a market is unattractive, we’ll say so. we’ll then ask the question ‘so, what else could be attractive?
among the most common market entry, analysis and research services we perform are
- competitor analysis, profiling and response to improve strategy
- blue ocean strategy in order to avoid competition, increase sales and profitability
- customer and consumer behavior analysis to increase trial rate, satisfaction and re-purchase
- go-to-market strategies to improve top line results
- innovation and disruptive business models to avoid competition and grow
- international expansion to grow and diversify revenues
- market analysis to discover untapped opportunities
- market assessment for go/no-go decisions
- market entry studies to expand sales – value and volume
- mystery shopping to discover own and competitors’ weaknesses and strengths
- screening of ideas to introduce the most attractive ones
- net promoter score (nps) studies to increase sales
- strategy improvement and review
- trend analysis to keep up to date in the market
- waterfall demand studies to identify barriers for growth and ways to overcome them