- Chad officially the Republic of Chad is a landlocked country in Central Africa and has been divided into 23 regions.
- Chad remains plagued by political violence and recurrent attempted coups d’état.
- Chad is listed as a failed state by the Fund for Peace (FFP). In 2007 Chad had the seventh highest score on the failed state index.
- Chad (tied with Bangladesh) was named as the most corrupt country in the world under Corruption Perceptions Index for 2005. Chad’s ranking on the index has improved only marginally in recent years.
- Chad’s legal system is based on French civil law and Chadian customary law where the latter does not interfere with public order or constitutional guarantees of equality.
- Chad is one of the poorest and most corrupt countries in the world; most inhabitants live in poverty as subsistence herders and farmers.
- Unsustainable high birth rates and a lack of agriculture let the country persist in poverty. 80% of the population living below the poverty line.
- Since 2003 crude oil has become the country’s primary source of export earnings, superseding the traditional cotton industry.
- Over 80% of Chad’s population relies on subsistence farming and livestock raising for its livelihood.
- In 2017, economic policy will be driven by efforts that started in 2016 to reverse the recession and to repair damage to public finances and exports. The government is implementing an emergency action plan to counterbalance the drop in oil revenue and to diversify the economy.
- Population: 12.1 million
- Capital: N’Djamena
- Largest city: N’Djamena
- Area: 1,284,000 sq km
- Major language: French (official), Arabic (official), Sara (in south)
- Major religion: Muslim 52.1%, Protestant 23.9%, Roman Catholic 20%, animist 0.3%, other Christian 0.2%
- Life expectancy: 49.4 years (Male), 51.9 years (Female)
- Monetary unit: 1 Franc CFA(CFA Fr, XAF) = 100 centime
- Main exports: Oil, livestock, cotton, sesame, gum arabic, shea butter
- GNI per Capita: $1,960
Our Market Research Services in Chad:
- Market Research Fieldwork in Chad
- Qualitative Research in Chad
- Quantitative Research in Chad
- Aerospace Market Research in Chad
- Automotive Market Research in Chad
- Life science Market Research in Chad
- Chemical Market Research in Chad
- Construction Market Research in Chad
- Consumer Goods Market Research in Chad
- Education Market Research in Chad
- Energy and Power Market Research in Chad
- Engineering Market Research in Chad
- Financial Market Research in Chad
- Food and Beverage Market Research in Chad
- Healthcare Market Research in Chad
- Hospital Market Research in Chad
- Hospitality Market Research in Chad
- Entertainment Market Research in Chad
- Medical Devices Market Research in Chad
- Metals and Mining Market Research in Chad
- Oil and Gas Market Research in Chad
- Pharmaceutical Market Research in Chad
- Retail Market Research in Chad
- Telecommunication Market Research in Chad
- Transportation Market Research in Chad
- Travel and Tourism Market Research in Chad
We Employ A Wide Range of Research Techniques in Chad:
- Advertising Research in Chad
- Brand Research in Chad
- B2B Research in Chad
- Concept Testing in Chad
- Consumer Research in Chad
- Customer Satisfaction Research in Chad
- Entertainment Research in Chad
- Ethnographic Research in Chad
- Eye Tracking and Facial Coding in Chad
- Focus Groups in Chad
- Sensory Research in Chad
- Healthcare Research in Chad
- Industrial Research in Chad
- Lifestyle Research in Chad
- Media Communication Research in Chad
- Mystery Shopping in Chad
- One-on-One Research in Chad
- Package Research in Chad
- Secondary Research in Chad
- Sensory Research in Chad
- Usability Testing in Chad
We help our clients to achieve business success by enabling access to our research products and services including market research, competitive intelligence, market intelligence, and consultancy that provides businesses with reliable evidence as a solid base for making decision.
To be internationally recognized as an affordable, transparent, competitive and comprehensive quality market research, competitive intelligence and consultancy service provider that enables our clients to make strategic business decision by foreseeing their target market movements and customer changing requirements and behavior.
The following values are associated with our organization vision and mission;
- Employees comes first
- Respect and professionalism
- Integrity and ethical practices
- Excellence and innovation