- Chile officially the Republic of Chile is a South American country and is divided into 15 regions.
- Chile leads Latin American nations in rankings of human development, competitiveness, income per capita, globalization, state of peace, economic freedom and low perception of corruption.
- Chile ranks high regionally in sustainability of the state and democratic development.
- Chile is the only South American member of the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD), a founding member of the United Nations, the Union of South American Nations (UNASUR) and the Community of Latin American and Caribbean States (CELAC).
- Chile has the highest degree of economic freedom in South America (ranking 7th worldwide), owing to its independent and efficient judicial system and prudent public finance management.
- Chile is one of South America’s most stable and prosperous nations, with a high-income economy and high living standards.
- Chile has a market-oriented economy characterized by a high level of foreign trade and a reputation for strong financial institutions and sound policy that have given it the strongest sovereign bond rating in South America.
- Copper mining makes up 20% of Chilean GDP and 60% of exports, Escondida is the largest copper mine in the world, producing over 5% of global supplies. Overall, Chile produces a third of the world’s copper.
- Exports of goods and services account for approximately one-third of GDP, with commodities making up some 60% of total exports.
- The unemployment rate was 6.4% in April 2013 and there are reported labour shortages in agriculture, mining and construction.
- Population: 17.8 million
- Capital: Santiago
- Largest city: Santiago
- Area: 756,102 sq km
- Major language: Spanish 99.5% (official), English 10.2%, indigenous 1%, others 2.3%
- Major religion: Roman Catholic 66.7%, Evangelical or Protestant 16.4%, Jehovah’s Witness 1%, other 3.4%
- Life expectancy: 75.9 years (Male), 82.1 years (Female)
- Monetary unit: 1 Chilean Peso (Ch$, CLP) = 100 Centavos
- Main exports: Copper, fruit, fish products, paper and pulp, chemicals, wine
- GNI per Capita: $23,290
Our Market Research Services in Chile:
- Market Research Fieldwork in Chile
- Qualitative Research in Chile
- Quantitative Research in Chile
- Aerospace Market Research in Chile
- Automotive Market Research in Chile
- Life science Market Research in Chile
- Chemical Market Research in Chile
- Construction Market Research in Chile
- Consumer Goods Market Research in Chile
- Education Market Research in Chile
- Energy and Power Market Research in Chile
- Engineering Market Research in Chile
- Financial Market Research in Chile
- Food and Beverage Market Research in Chile
- Healthcare Market Research in Chile
- Hospital Market Research in Chile
- Hospitality Market Research in Chile
- Entertainment Market Research in Chile
- Medical Devices Market Research in Chile
- Metals and Mining Market Research in Chile
- Oil and Gas Market Research in Chile
- Pharmaceutical Market Research in Chile
- Retail Market Research in Chile
- Telecommunication Market Research in Chile
- Transportation Market Research in Chile
- Travel and Tourism Market Research in Chile
We Employ A Wide Range of Research Techniques in Chile:
- Advertising Research in Chile
- Brand Research in Chile
- B2B Research in Chile
- Concept Testing in Chile
- Consumer Research in Chile
- Customer Satisfaction Research in Chile
- Entertainment Research in Chile
- Ethnographic Research in Chile
- Eye Tracking and Facial Coding in Chile
- Focus Groups in Chile
- Sensory Research in Chile
- Healthcare Research in Chile
- Industrial Research in Chile
- Lifestyle Research in Chile
- Media Communication Research in Chile
- Mystery Shopping in Chile
- One-on-One Research in Chile
- Package Research in Chile
- Secondary Research in Chile
- Sensory Research in Chile
- Usability Testing in Chile
We help our clients to achieve business success by enabling access to our research products and services including market research, competitive intelligence, market intelligence, and consultancy that provides businesses with reliable evidence as a solid base for making decision.
To be internationally recognized as an affordable, transparent, competitive and comprehensive quality market research, competitive intelligence and consultancy service provider that enables our clients to make strategic business decision by foreseeing their target market movements and customer changing requirements and behavior.
The following values are associated with our organization vision and mission;
- Employees comes first
- Respect and professionalism
- Integrity and ethical practices
- Excellence and innovation