- Gabon, officially the Gabonese Republic, is a sovereign state on the west coast of Central Africa.
- Gabon one of the most prosperous countries in Sub-Saharan Africa, with the 4th highest HDI and the third highest GDP per capita (PPP) (after Equatorial Guinea and Botswana) in the region.
- Gabon is a member of the United Nations (UN), World Bank; the IMF; the African Union (AU); the Central African Customs Union/Central African Economic and Monetary Community (UDEAC/CEMAC); EU/ACP association under the Lome Convention; the Communaute Financiere Africaine (CFA); the Organization of the Islamic Conference (OIC); the Nonaligned Movement; and the Economic Community of Central African States (ECCAS/CEEAC), among others.
- Gabon was also a temporary member of the United Nations Security Council for the 2010–2011 term.
- Gabon earned a poor reputation with the Paris Club and the International Monetary Fund (IMF) over the management of its debt and revenues
- Gabon enjoys a per capita income four times that of most sub-Saharan African nations, Due to inequality in income distribution, a significant proportion of the population remains poor.
- Gabon’s economy is dominated by oil. Oil revenues comprise roughly 46% of the government’s budget, 43% of the gross domestic product (GDP) and 81% of exports.
- Oil production is currently declining rapidly from its high point of 370,000 barrels per day in 1997. Some estimates suggest that Gabonese oil will be expended by 2025. In spite of the decreasing oil revenues, planning is only now beginning for an after-oil scenario.
- Gabon faces fluctuating prices for its oil, timber, and manganese exports. A rebound of oil prices from 2001 to 2013 helped growth, but declining production, as some fields passed their peak production, has hampered Gabon from fully realizing potential gains.
- Despite an abundance of natural wealth, poor fiscal management and over-reliance on oil has stifled the economy
- Population: 1.8 million
- Capital: Libreville
- Largest city: Libreville
- Area: 267,667 sq km
- Major language: French (official), Fang, Myene, Nzebi, Bapounou/Eschira, Bandjabi
- Major religion: Roman Catholic 42.3%, Protestant 12.3%, other Christian 27.4%, Muslim 9.8%, animist 0.6%, other 0.5%
- Life expectancy: 51.7 years (Male), 52.5 years (Female)
- Monetary unit: 1 Franc CFA(CFA Fr, XAF) = 100 centimes
- Main exports: Crude oil, timber, manganese, uranium
- GNI per Capita: $16,750
Our Market Research Services in Gabon:
- Market Research Fieldwork in Gabon
- Qualitative Research in Gabon
- Quantitative Research in Gabon
- Aerospace Market Research in Gabon
- Automotive Market Research in Gabon
- Life science Market Research in Gabon
- Chemical Market Research in Gabon
- Construction Market Research in Gabon
- Consumer Goods Market Research in Gabon
- Education Market Research in Gabon
- Energy and Power Market Research in Gabon
- Engineering Market Research in Gabon
- Financial Market Research in Gabon
- Food and Beverage Market Research in Gabon
- Healthcare Market Research in Gabon
- Hospital Market Research in Gabon
- Hospitality Market Research in Gabon
- Entertainment Market Research in Gabon
- Medical Devices Market Research in Gabon
- Metals and Mining Market Research in Gabon
- Oil and Gas Market Research in Gabon
- Pharmaceutical Market Research in Gabon
- Retail Market Research in Gabon
- Telecommunication Market Research in Gabon
- Transportation Market Research in Gabon
- Travel and Tourism Market Research in Gabon
We Employ A Wide Range of Research Techniques in Gabon:
- Advertising Research in Gabon
- Brand Research in Gabon
- B2B Research in Gabon
- Concept Testing in Gabon
- Consumer Research in Gabon
- Customer Satisfaction Research in Gabon
- Entertainment Research in Gabon
- Ethnographic Research in Gabon
- Eye Tracking and Facial Coding in Gabon
- Focus Groups in Gabon
- Sensory Research in Gabon
- Healthcare Research in Gabon
- Industrial Research in Gabon
- Lifestyle Research in Gabon
- Media Communication Research in Gabon
- Mystery Shopping in Gabon
- One-on-One Research in Gabon
- Package Research in Gabon
- Secondary Research in Gabon
- Sensory Research in Gabon
- Usability Testing in Gabon
We help our clients to achieve business success by enabling access to our research products and services including market research, competitive intelligence, market intelligence, and consultancy that provides businesses with reliable evidence as a solid base for making decision.
To be internationally recognized as an affordable, transparent, competitive and comprehensive quality market research, competitive intelligence and consultancy service provider that enables our clients to make strategic business decision by foreseeing their target market movements and customer changing requirements and behavior.
The following values are associated with our organization vision and mission;
- Employees comes first
- Respect and professionalism
- Integrity and ethical practices
- Excellence and innovation