- Ghana, officially the Republic of Ghana, is a unitary presidential constitutional democracy, located along the Gulf of Guinea and the Atlantic Ocean, in the sub-region of West Africa.
- Ghana’s growing economic prosperity and democratic political system have made it a regional power in West Africa.
- Ghana is an average natural resource enriched country possessing industrial minerals, hydrocarbons, and precious metals.
- Ghana is a member of the Non-Aligned Movement, the African Union, the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS), Group of 24 (G24) and the Commonwealth of Nations.
- Priorities for the new administration include rescheduling some of Ghana’s $31 billion debt, stimulating economic growth, reducing inflation, and stabilizing the currency.
- The Ghana economy is an emerging digital-based mixed economy hybrid similarly to that of Taiwan.
- Increasing primary manufacturing and exportation of digital technology goods along with assembling and exporting automobiles and ships, diverse resource-rich exportation of industrial minerals, agricultural products primarily cocoa, petroleum and natural gas, and industries.
- Agriculture accounts for about 20% of GDP and employs more than half of the workforce, mainly small landholders. Gold and cocoa exports, and individual remittances are major sources of foreign exchange.
- As of 2016, key economic concerns facing the government include the lack of reliable electricity and the high debt burden, even amid strong GDP growth.
- Prospects for new oil and gas production, potentially higher global gold prices, and follow through on tighter fiscal management are likely to help Ghana’s economy in 2017
- Population: 27.5 million
- Capital: Accra
- Largest city: Accra
- Area: 238,533 sq km
- Major language: Asante 16%, Ewe 14%, Fante 11.6%, Boron (Brong) 4.9%, Dagomba 4.4%, Dangme 4.2%, Dagarte (Dagaba) 3.9%, Kokomba 3.5%, Akyem 3.2%, Ga 3.1%, other 31.2%
- Major religion: Christian 71.2%, Muslim 17.6%, traditional 5.2%, other 0.8%
- Life expectancy: 64.5 years (Male), 69.6 years (Female)
- Monetary unit: 1 Cedi(GHS) = 100 Pesewas
- Main exports: Oil, gold, cocoa, timber, tuna, bauxite, aluminum, manganese ore, diamonds, horticultural products
- GNI per Capita: $4,160
Our Market Research Services in Ghana:
- Market Research Fieldwork in Ghana
- Qualitative Research in Ghana
- Quantitative Research in Ghana
- Aerospace Market Research in Ghana
- Automotive Market Research in Ghana
- Life science Market Research in Ghana
- Chemical Market Research in Ghana
- Construction Market Research in Ghana
- Consumer Goods Market Research in Ghana
- Education Market Research in Ghana
- Energy and Power Market Research in Ghana
- Engineering Market Research in Ghana
- Financial Market Research in Ghana
- Food and Beverage Market Research in Ghana
- Healthcare Market Research in Ghana
- Hospital Market Research in Ghana
- Hospitality Market Research in Ghana
- Entertainment Market Research in Ghana
- Medical Devices Market Research in Ghana
- Metals and Mining Market Research in Ghana
- Oil and Gas Market Research in Ghana
- Pharmaceutical Market Research in Ghana
- Retail Market Research in Ghana
- Telecommunication Market Research in Ghana
- Transportation Market Research in Ghana
- Travel and Tourism Market Research in Ghana
We Employ A Wide Range of Research Techniques in Ghana:
- Advertising Research in Ghana
- Brand Research in Ghana
- B2B Research in Ghana
- Concept Testing in Ghana
- Consumer Research in Ghana
- Customer Satisfaction Research in Ghana
- Entertainment Research in Ghana
- Ethnographic Research in Ghana
- Eye Tracking and Facial Coding in Ghana
- Focus Groups in Ghana
- Sensory Research in Ghana
- Healthcare Research in Ghana
- Industrial Research in Ghana
- Lifestyle Research in Ghana
- Media Communication Research in Ghana
- Mystery Shopping in Ghana
- One-on-One Research in Ghana
- Package Research in Ghana
- Secondary Research in Ghana
- Sensory Research in Ghana
- Usability Testing in Ghana
We help our clients to achieve business success by enabling access to our research products and services including market research, competitive intelligence, market intelligence, and consultancy that provides businesses with reliable evidence as a solid base for making decision.
To be internationally recognized as an affordable, transparent, competitive and comprehensive quality market research, competitive intelligence and consultancy service provider that enables our clients to make strategic business decision by foreseeing their target market movements and customer changing requirements and behavior.
The following values are associated with our organization vision and mission;
- Employees comes first
- Respect and professionalism
- Integrity and ethical practices
- Excellence and innovation