- Greece, officially the Hellenic Republic, historically also known as Hellas, is a country in Southern Europe.
- Greece is a democratic and developed country with an advanced high-income economy, a high quality of life and a very high standard of living.
- Greece is a founding member of the United Nations, the European Communities (precursor to the European Union) and has been part of the Eurozone since 2001.
- Greece is also a member of numerous other international institutions, including the Council of Europe, the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO), the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD), the World Trade Organization (WTO), the Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe (OSCE), and the Organisation Internationale de la Francophonie (OIF).
- In terms of per capita income, Greece is ranked 38th or 40th in the world at $21,910 and $25,705 for nominal GDP and PPP respectively
- Greece has a capitalist economy with a public sector accounting for about 40% of GDP and with per capita GDP about two-thirds that of the leading euro-zone economies.
- Tourism provides 18% of GDP. Immigrants make up nearly one-fifth of the workforce, mainly in agricultural and unskilled jobs. Greece is a major beneficiary of EU aid, equal to about 3.3% of annual GDP.
- In 2016, Greece saw slight improvements in GDP and unemployment. The economy remains stagnant, because of unfinished economic reforms, a massive non-performing loan problem, and ongoing uncertainty regarding the political direction of the country.
- Greece’s black market is registered at 20- to 25% of GDP, as more people have stopped reporting their income to avoid paying taxes that, in some cases, have risen to 70% of an individual’s gross income.
- The black market issues will continue to be a drag on the economy in 2017 and further delay recovery from the financial crisis
- Population: 10.8 million
- Capital: Athens
- Largest city: Athens
- Area: 131,957 sq km
- Major language: Greek (official) 99%, other (includes English and French) 1%
- Major religion: Greek Orthodox 98%, Muslim 1.3%, other 0.7%
- Life expectancy: 78 years (Male), 83.4 years (Female)
- Monetary unit: 1 Euro(EUR) = 100 Cents
- Main exports: Food and beverages, manufactured goods, petroleum products, chemicals, textiles
- GNI per Capita: $26,900
Our Market Research Services in Greece:
- Market Research Fieldwork in Greece
- Qualitative Research in Greece
- Quantitative Research in Greece
- Aerospace Market Research in Greece
- Automotive Market Research in Greece
- Life science Market Research in Greece
- Chemical Market Research in Greece
- Construction Market Research in Greece
- Consumer Goods Market Research in Greece
- Education Market Research in Greece
- Energy and Power Market Research in Greece
- Engineering Market Research in Greece
- Financial Market Research in Greece
- Food and Beverage Market Research in Greece
- Healthcare Market Research in Greece
- Hospital Market Research in Greece
- Hospitality Market Research in Greece
- Entertainment Market Research in Greece
- Medical Devices Market Research in Greece
- Metals and Mining Market Research in Greece
- Oil and Gas Market Research in Greece
- Pharmaceutical Market Research in Greece
- Retail Market Research in Greece
- Telecommunication Market Research in Greece
- Transportation Market Research in Greece
- Travel and Tourism Market Research in Greece
We Employ A Wide Range of Research Techniques in Greece:
- Advertising Research in Greece
- Brand Research in Greece
- B2B Research in Greece
- Concept Testing in Greece
- Consumer Research in Greece
- Customer Satisfaction Research in Greece
- Entertainment Research in Greece
- Ethnographic Research in Greece
- Eye Tracking and Facial Coding in Greece
- Focus Groups in Greece
- Sensory Research in Greece
- Healthcare Research in Greece
- Industrial Research in Greece
- Lifestyle Research in Greece
- Media Communication Research in Greece
- Mystery Shopping in Greece
- One-on-One Research in Greece
- Package Research in Greece
- Secondary Research in Greece
- Sensory Research in Greece
- Usability Testing in Greece
We help our clients to achieve business success by enabling access to our research products and services including market research, competitive intelligence, market intelligence, and consultancy that provides businesses with reliable evidence as a solid base for making decision.
To be internationally recognized as an affordable, transparent, competitive and comprehensive quality market research, competitive intelligence and consultancy service provider that enables our clients to make strategic business decision by foreseeing their target market movements and customer changing requirements and behavior.
The following values are associated with our organization vision and mission;
- Employees comes first
- Respect and professionalism
- Integrity and ethical practices
- Excellence and innovation