- Haiti, officially the Republic of Haiti and formerly called Hayti, is a sovereign state located on the island of Hispaniola in the Greater Antilles archipelago of the Caribbean Sea.
- Haiti is a founding member of the United Nations, Organization of American States (OAS), Association of Caribbean States, and the International Francophonie Organisation. In addition to CARICOM, it is a member of the International Monetary Fund, World Trade Organization, and the Community of Latin American and Caribbean States.
- Haiti ranked 145 of 182 countries in the 2010 United Nations Human Development Index, with 57.3% of the population being deprived in at least three of the HDI’s poverty measures.
- More than 90 percent of the government’s budget comes from an agreement with Petrocaribe, a Venezuela-led oil alliance.
- Haiti ranked last among North American countries in the World Economic Forum’s Network Readiness Index (NRI) – an indicator for determining the development level of a country’s information and communication technologies. Haiti ranked number 143 out of 148 overall in the 2014 NRI ranking, down from 141 in 2013.
- Haiti is a free market economy with low labor costs and tariff-free access to the US for many of its exports.
- Two-fifths of all Haitians depend on the agricultural sector, mainly small-scale subsistence farming, which remains vulnerable to damage from frequent natural disasters.
- Remittances are the primary source of foreign exchange, equivalent to more than a quarter of GDP, and nearly double the combined value of Haitian exports and foreign direct investment.
- Poverty, corruption, vulnerability to natural disasters, and low levels of education for much of the population represent some of the most serious impediments to Haiti’s economic growth.
- Currently, Haiti is the poorest country in the Western Hemisphere, with close to 60% of the population living under the national poverty line
- Population: 10.7 million
- Capital: Port-au-Prince
- Largest city: Port-au-Prince
- Area: 27,750 sq km
- Major language: French (official), Creole (official)
- Major religion: Roman Catholic 54.7%, Protestant 28.5%, voodoo 2.1%, other 4.6%
- Life expectancy: 61.6 years (Male), 66.8 years (Female)
- Monetary unit: 1 Gourde(HTG) = 100 Centimes
- Main exports: Apparel, manufactures, oils, cocoa, mangoes, coffee
- GNI per Capita: $1,800
Our Market Research Services in Haiti:
- Market Research Fieldwork in Haiti
- Qualitative Research in Haiti
- Quantitative Research in Haiti
- Aerospace Market Research in Haiti
- Automotive Market Research in Haiti
- Life science Market Research in Haiti
- Chemical Market Research in Haiti
- Construction Market Research in Haiti
- Consumer Goods Market Research in Haiti
- Education Market Research in Haiti
- Energy and Power Market Research in Haiti
- Engineering Market Research in Haiti
- Financial Market Research in Haiti
- Food and Beverage Market Research in Haiti
- Healthcare Market Research in Haiti
- Hospital Market Research in Haiti
- Hospitality Market Research in Haiti
- Entertainment Market Research in Haiti
- Medical Devices Market Research in Haiti
- Metals and Mining Market Research in Haiti
- Oil and Gas Market Research in Haiti
- Pharmaceutical Market Research in Haiti
- Retail Market Research in Haiti
- Telecommunication Market Research in Haiti
- Transportation Market Research in Haiti
- Travel and Tourism Market Research in Haiti
We Employ A Wide Range of Research Techniques in Haiti:
- Advertising Research in Haiti
- Brand Research in Haiti
- B2B Research in Haiti
- Concept Testing in Haiti
- Consumer Research in Haiti
- Customer Satisfaction Research in Haiti
- Entertainment Research in Haiti
- Ethnographic Research in Haiti
- Eye Tracking and Facial Coding in Haiti
- Focus Groups in Haiti
- Sensory Research in Haiti
- Healthcare Research in Haiti
- Industrial Research in Haiti
- Lifestyle Research in Haiti
- Media Communication Research in Haiti
- Mystery Shopping in Haiti
- One-on-One Research in Haiti
- Package Research in Haiti
- Secondary Research in Haiti
- Sensory Research in Haiti
- Usability Testing in Haiti
We help our clients to achieve business success by enabling access to our research products and services including market research, competitive intelligence, market intelligence, and consultancy that provides businesses with reliable evidence as a solid base for making decision.
To be internationally recognized as an affordable, transparent, competitive and comprehensive quality market research, competitive intelligence and consultancy service provider that enables our clients to make strategic business decision by foreseeing their target market movements and customer changing requirements and behavior.
The following values are associated with our organization vision and mission;
- Employees comes first
- Respect and professionalism
- Integrity and ethical practices
- Excellence and innovation