- Malawi, officially the Republic of Malawi, is a landlocked country in southeast Africa that was formerly known as Nyasaland.
- Malawi’s foreign policy is pro-Western and includes positive diplomatic relations with the United Nations, the Commonwealth of Nations, the Southern African Development Community (SADC), the Common Market for Eastern and Southern Africa (COMESA) and the African Union (AU).
- Malawi is a member of several international organizations including the Commonwealth, the UN and some of its child agencies, the IMF, the World Bank, the African Union and the World Health Organization.
- Malawi was ranked the 119th safest investment destination in the world in the March 2011 Euromoney Country Risk rankings.
- Malawi is heavily dependent on rain-fed agriculture and its economy was hit hard by the El Nino-driven drought in 2015 and 2016, which slowed economic activity to two consecutive years and contributed to high inflation rates.
- Malawi is among the world’s least-developed countries. The economy is heavily based in agriculture, with a largely rural population.
- The country’s economic performance has historically been constrained by policy inconsistency, macroeconomic instability, limited connectivity to the region and the world, poor infrastructure, rampant corruption, high population growth, and poor health and education outcomes that limit labour productivity.
- The economy is predominately agricultural with about 80% of the population living in rural areas and accounts for about one-third of GDP and 80% of export revenues.
- The economy depends on substantial inflows of economic assistance from the IMF, the World Bank and individual donor nations.
- The Malawian government faces challenges in building and expanding the economy, improving education, healthcare, environmental protection, and becoming financially independent amidst widespread overpopulation and unemployment.
- Population: 19.2 million
- Capital: Lilongwe
- Largest city: Lilongwe
- Area: 118,484 sq km
- Major language: English (official), Chichewa (common), Chinyanja, Chiyao, Chitumbuka, Chilomwe, Chinkhonde, Chingoni, Chisena, Chitonga, Chinyakyusa, Chilambya
- Major religion: Protestant 27.2%, Catholic 18.4%, other Christian 41%, Muslim 12.1%, other 0.3%
- Life expectancy: 59.7 years (Male), 63.8 years (Female)
- Monetary unit: 1 Kwacha(MWK) = 100 Tambala
- Main exports: Tobacco 55%, dried legumes (8.8%), sugar (6.7%), tea (5.7%), cotton (2%), peanuts, coffee, soy
- GNI per Capita: $1,140
Our Market Research Services in Malawi:
- Market Research Fieldwork in Malawi
- Qualitative Research in Malawi
- Quantitative Research in Malawi
- Aerospace Market Research in Malawi
- Automotive Market Research in Malawi
- Life science Market Research in Malawi
- Chemical Market Research in Malawi
- Construction Market Research in Malawi
- Consumer Goods Market Research in Malawi
- Education Market Research in Malawi
- Energy and Power Market Research in Malawi
- Engineering Market Research in Malawi
- Financial Market Research in Malawi
- Food and Beverage Market Research in Malawi
- Healthcare Market Research in Malawi
- Hospital Market Research in Malawi
- Hospitality Market Research in Malawi
- Entertainment Market Research in Malawi
- Medical Devices Market Research in Malawi
- Metals and Mining Market Research in Malawi
- Oil and Gas Market Research in Malawi
- Pharmaceutical Market Research in Malawi
- Retail Market Research in Malawi
- Telecommunication Market Research in Malawi
- Transportation Market Research in Malawi
- Travel and Tourism Market Research in Malawi
We Employ A Wide Range of Research Techniques in Malawi:
- Advertising Research in Malawi
- Brand Research in Malawi
- B2B Research in Malawi
- Concept Testing in Malawi
- Consumer Research in Malawi
- Customer Satisfaction Research in Malawi
- Entertainment Research in Malawi
- Ethnographic Research in Malawi
- Eye Tracking and Facial Coding in Malawi
- Focus Groups in Malawi
- Sensory Research in Malawi
- Healthcare Research in Malawi
- Industrial Research in Malawi
- Lifestyle Research in Malawi
- Media Communication Research in Malawi
- Mystery Shopping in Malawi
- One-on-One Research in Malawi
- Package Research in Malawi
- Secondary Research in Malawi
- Sensory Research in Malawi
- Usability Testing in Malawi
We help our clients to achieve business success by enabling access to our research products and services including market research, competitive intelligence, market intelligence, and consultancy that provides businesses with reliable evidence as a solid base for making decision.
To be internationally recognized as an affordable, transparent, competitive and comprehensive quality market research, competitive intelligence and consultancy service provider that enables our clients to make strategic business decision by foreseeing their target market movements and customer changing requirements and behavior.
The following values are associated with our organization vision and mission;
- Employees comes first
- Respect and professionalism
- Integrity and ethical practices
- Excellence and innovation