- Mali, officially the Republic of Mali is a landlocked country in West Africa and has been divided into ten regions and the District of Bamako.
- Mali’s prominent natural resources include gold, being the third largest producer of gold in the African continent and salt.
- Mali’s health and development indicators rank among the worst in the world.
- The country faces risks that exist in the form of renewed political turmoil and Corruption is endemic.
- The country’s 2017 budget calls for a more than 10% increase in spending, much of which will be devoted to infrastructure and agriculture.
- Mali is among the 25 poorest countries in the world, depends on gold mining and agricultural exports for revenue and also dependent on foreign aid.
- The country’s fiscal status fluctuates with gold and agricultural commodity prices and the harvest; cotton and gold exports make up around 80% of export earnings.
- Industrial activity is concentrated on processing farm commodities. The country is developing its iron ore extraction industry to diversify foreign exchange earnings away from gold.
- About 10% of the population is nomadic and about 80% of the labor force is engaged in farming and fishing.
- The economy has bounced back with GDP growth above 5% in 2014-16, although physical insecurity, high population growth, corruption, weak infrastructure, and low levels of human capital continue to constrain economic development
- Population: 17.9 million
- Capital: Bamako
- Largest city: Bamako
- Area: 1,240,192 sq km
- Major language: French (official), Bambara 46.3%, Peul/Foulfoulbe 9.4%, Dogon 7.2%, Maraka/Soninke 6.4%, Malinke 5.6%, Sonrhai/Djerma 5.6%, Minianka 4.3%, Tamacheq 3.5%, Senoufo 2.6%, Bobo 2.1%
- Major religion: Muslim 94.8%, Christian 2.4%, Animist 2%
- Life expectancy: 58.2 years (Male), 62.5 years (Female)
- Monetary unit: 1 Franc CFA(CFA Fr, XOF) = 100 Centimes
- Main exports: Cotton, gold, livestock
- GNI per Capita: $2,060
Our Market Research Services in Mali:
- Market Research Fieldwork in Mali
- Qualitative Research in Mali
- Quantitative Research in Mali
- Aerospace Market Research in Mali
- Automotive Market Research in Mali
- Life science Market Research in Mali
- Chemical Market Research in Mali
- Construction Market Research in Mali
- Consumer Goods Market Research in Mali
- Education Market Research in Mali
- Energy and Power Market Research in Mali
- Engineering Market Research in Mali
- Financial Market Research in Mali
- Food and Beverage Market Research in Mali
- Healthcare Market Research in Mali
- Hospital Market Research in Mali
- Hospitality Market Research in Mali
- Entertainment Market Research in Mali
- Medical Devices Market Research in Mali
- Metals and Mining Market Research in Mali
- Oil and Gas Market Research in Mali
- Pharmaceutical Market Research in Mali
- Retail Market Research in Mali
- Telecommunication Market Research in Mali
- Transportation Market Research in Mali
- Travel and Tourism Market Research in Mali
We Employ A Wide Range of Research Techniques in Mali:
- Advertising Research in Mali
- Brand Research in Mali
- B2B Research in Mali
- Concept Testing in Mali
- Consumer Research in Mali
- Customer Satisfaction Research in Mali
- Entertainment Research in Mali
- Ethnographic Research in Mali
- Eye Tracking and Facial Coding in Mali
- Focus Groups in Mali
- Sensory Research in Mali
- Healthcare Research in Mali
- Industrial Research in Mali
- Lifestyle Research in Mali
- Media Communication Research in Mali
- Mystery Shopping in Mali
- One-on-One Research in Mali
- Package Research in Mali
- Secondary Research in Mali
- Sensory Research in Mali
- Usability Testing in Mali
We help our clients to achieve business success by enabling access to our research products and services including market research, competitive intelligence, market intelligence, and consultancy that provides businesses with reliable evidence as a solid base for making decision.
To be internationally recognized as an affordable, transparent, competitive and comprehensive quality market research, competitive intelligence and consultancy service provider that enables our clients to make strategic business decision by foreseeing their target market movements and customer changing requirements and behavior.
The following values are associated with our organization vision and mission;
- Employees comes first
- Respect and professionalism
- Integrity and ethical practices
- Excellence and innovation