- Niger also called “the Niger”, officially the Republic of the Niger, is a landlocked country in Western Africa.
- Niger faces serious challenges to development due to its landlocked position, desert terrain, inefficient agriculture, high fertility rates without birth control, and the resulting overpopulation, the poor educational level and the poverty of its people, the lack of infrastructure, the poor health care, and the environmental degradation.
- The UN ranked Niger as the second least developed country in the world in 2016 due to multiple factors such as food insecurity, lack of industry, high population growth, a weak educational sector and few prospects for work outside of subsistence farming and herding.
- Niger ranks near the bottom in the United Nations’ Human Development Index (HDI); it was ranked 187th of 188 countries for 2015.
- Niger shares a common currency, the CFA franc, and a common central bank, the Central Bank of West African States (BCEAO), with seven other members of the West African Monetary Union. Niger is also a member of the Organization for the Harmonization of Business Law in Africa (OHADA).
- The economy is concentrated around subsistence, with some export agriculture in the more fertile south, and export of raw materials, especially uranium ore.
- Agriculture contributes approximately 25% of GDP and provides livelihood for 87% of the population. Although Niger has sizable reserves of oil, the prolonged drop in oil prices has reduced profitability.
- Future growth may be sustained by exploitation of oil, gold, coal, and other mineral resources.
- Food insecurity and drought remain perennial problems for Niger, and the government plans to invest more in irrigation.
- Niger in FY17 will focus on large-scale irrigation infrastructure development and community-based, climate-resilient agriculture while promoting sustainable increases in agricultural productivity and sales.
- Population: 19.3 million
- Capital: Niamey
- Largest city: Niamey
- Area: 1,267,000 sq km
- Major language: French (official), Hausa, Djerma
- Major religion: Muslim 80%, other 20%
- Life expectancy: 54.7 years (Male), 57.3 years (Female)
- Monetary unit: 1 Franc CFA (CFA Fr, XOF) = 100 centimes
- Main exports: Uranium ore, livestock, cowpeas, onions
- GNI per Capita: $970
Our Market Research Services in the Niger:
- Market Research Fieldwork in Niger
- Qualitative Research in Niger
- Quantitative Research in Niger
- Aerospace Market Research in Niger
- Automotive Market Research in Niger
- Life science Market Research in Niger
- Chemical Market Research in Niger
- Construction Market Research in Niger
- Consumer Goods Market Research in Niger
- Education Market Research in Niger
- Energy and Power Market Research in Niger
- Engineering Market Research in Niger
- Financial Market Research in Niger
- Food and Beverage Market Research in Niger
- Healthcare Market Research in Niger
- Hospital Market Research in Niger
- Hospitality Market Research in Niger
- Entertainment Market Research in Niger
- Medical Devices Market Research in Niger
- Metals and Mining Market Research in Niger
- Oil and Gas Market Research in Niger
- Pharmaceutical Market Research in Niger
- Retail Market Research in Niger
- Telecommunication Market Research in Niger
- Transportation Market Research in Niger
- Travel and Tourism Market Research in Niger
We Employ A Wide Range of Research Techniques in the Niger:
- Advertising Research in Niger
- Brand Research in Niger
- B2B Research in Niger
- Concept Testing in Niger
- Consumer Research in Niger
- Customer Satisfaction Research in Niger
- Entertainment Research in Niger
- Ethnographic Research in Niger
- Eye Tracking and Facial Coding in Niger
- Focus Groups in Niger
- Sensory Research in Niger
- Healthcare Research in Niger
- Industrial Research in Niger
- Lifestyle Research in Niger
- Media Communication Research in Niger
- Mystery Shopping in Niger
- One-on-One Research in Niger
- Package Research in Niger
- Secondary Research in Niger
- Sensory Research in Niger
- Usability Testing in Niger
We help our clients to achieve business success by enabling access to our research products and services including market research, competitive intelligence, market intelligence, and consultancy that provides businesses with reliable evidence as a solid base for making decision.
To be internationally recognized as an affordable, transparent, competitive and comprehensive quality market research, competitive intelligence and consultancy service provider that enables our clients to make strategic business decision by foreseeing their target market movements and customer changing requirements and behavior.
The following values are associated with our organization vision and mission;
- Employees comes first
- Respect and professionalism
- Integrity and ethical practices
- Excellence and innovation