- Peru, officially the Republic of Peru is a country in western South America.
- Peru is the world’s second-largest producer of silver and copper. A wide range of important mineral resources are found in the mountainous and coastal areas, and Peru’s coastal waters provide excellent fishing grounds.
- Peru ranks high in social freedom, the economy of Peru is the 48th largest in the world (ranked by PPP).
- Peru has an above-average Human Development Index of 0.74 which has seen a steady improvement over the last 25 years.
- Peru is an active member of the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation, UNASUR, the Pacific Alliance and the World Trade Organization; and is considered as a middle power.
- Peru is the upper middle-income economic country and is one of the world’s fastest-growing economies.
- Its main economic activities include mining, manufacturing, agriculture, and fishing.
- The poverty rate has dropped substantially during the last decade but remains stubbornly high at about 30% (more than 55% in rural areas).
- 2016 economic performance fell short of initial projections depressed by delays in infrastructure mega-projects and the start of a corruption scandal associated with a Brazilian firm, which has lowered 2017 growth estimates.
- Massive flooding in early 2017 may also be a drag on growth, offset somewhat by additional public spending aimed at recovery efforts.
- Population: 31.04 million
- Capital: Lima
- Largest city: Lima
- Area: 1,285,216 sq km
- Major language: Spanish (official) 84.1%, Quechua (official) 13%, Aymara (official) 1.7%, Ashaninka 0.3%
- Major religion: Roman Catholic 81.3%, Evangelical 12.5%, other 3.3%
- Life expectancy: 71.9 years (Male), 76.1 years (Female)
- Monetary unit: 1 New Sol(PEN) = 100 Céntimos
- Main exports: Copper, gold, lead, zinc, tin, iron ore, molybdenum, silver; crude petroleum and petroleum products, natural gas; coffee, asparagus and other vegetables, fruit, apparel and textiles, fishmeal, fish, chemicals, fabricated metal products and machinery, alloys
- GNI per Capita: $12,510
Our Market Research Services in Peru:
- Market Research Fieldwork in Peru
- Qualitative Research in Peru
- Quantitative Research in Peru
- Aerospace Market Research in Peru
- Automotive Market Research in Peru
- Life science Market Research in Peru
- Chemical Market Research in Peru
- Construction Market Research in Peru
- Consumer Goods Market Research in Peru
- Education Market Research in Peru
- Energy and Power Market Research in Peru
- Engineering Market Research in Peru
- Financial Market Research in Peru
- Food and Beverage Market Research in Peru
- Healthcare Market Research in Peru
- Hospital Market Research in Peru
- Hospitality Market Research in Peru
- Entertainment Market Research in Peru
- Medical Devices Market Research in Peru
- Metals and Mining Market Research in Peru
- Oil and Gas Market Research in Peru
- Pharmaceutical Market Research in Peru
- Retail Market Research in Peru
- Telecommunication Market Research in Peru
- Transportation Market Research in Peru
- Travel and Tourism Market Research in Peru
We Employ A Wide Range of Research Techniques in Peru:
- Advertising Research in Peru
- Brand Research in Peru
- B2B Research in Peru
- Concept Testing in Peru
- Consumer Research in Peru
- Customer Satisfaction Research in Peru
- Entertainment Research in Peru
- Ethnographic Research in Peru
- Eye Tracking and Facial Coding in Peru
- Focus Groups in Peru
- Sensory Research in Peru
- Healthcare Research in Peru
- Industrial Research in Peru
- Lifestyle Research in Peru
- Media Communication Research in Peru
- Mystery Shopping in Peru
- One-on-One Research in Peru
- Package Research in Peru
- Secondary Research in Peru
- Sensory Research in Peru
- Usability Testing in Peru
We help our clients to achieve business success by enabling access to our research products and services including market research, competitive intelligence, market intelligence, and consultancy that provides businesses with reliable evidence as a solid base for making decision.
To be internationally recognized as an affordable, transparent, competitive and comprehensive quality market research, competitive intelligence and consultancy service provider that enables our clients to make strategic business decision by foreseeing their target market movements and customer changing requirements and behavior.
The following values are associated with our organization vision and mission;
- Employees comes first
- Respect and professionalism
- Integrity and ethical practices
- Excellence and innovation