- Serbia, officially the Republic of Serbia is a sovereign state situated at the crossroads of Central and Southeast Europe in the southern Pannonian Plain and the central Balkans.
- The country ranks high by the Human Development Index (66th), Social Progress Index (45th) as well as the Global Peace Index (56th).
- Serbia is a member of international organizations such as the UN, CoE, OSCE, PfP, BSEC, and CEFTA. An EU membership candidate since 2012, Serbia has been negotiating its EU accession since January 2014. The country is acceding to the WTO.
- Factors favorable to Serbia’s economic growth include the economic reforms it is undergoing as part of its EU accession process and IMF agreement, its strategic location, a relatively inexpensive and skilled labor force, and free trade agreements with the EU, Russia, Turkey and members of the Central European Free Trade Agreement.
- Major economic challenges ahead include: high unemployment rates and the need for private sector job creation; structural reforms of state-owned companies; strategic public sector reforms; and the need for new foreign direct investment
- Serbia is an upper-middle income economy with a dominant service sector, followed by the industrial sector and agriculture.
- Serbia has a transitional economy largely dominated by market forces, but the state sector remains significant in certain areas. The economy relies on manufacturing and exports, driven largely by foreign investment.
- In 2016, Serbia reduced its budget deficit by 1.4% and slowed the rate of growth of its public debt as a percent of GDP, more than doubled between 2008 and 2015.
- High unemployment and stagnant household incomes are ongoing political and economic problems. Serbia is slowly implementing structural economic reforms needed to ensure the country’s long-term prosperity.
- Serbia’s concerns about inflation and exchange-rate stability preclude the use of the expansionary monetary policy. Serious longer-term economic challenges include an inefficient judicial system, high levels of corruption, and an aging population
- Population: 7.1 million
- Capital: Belgrade
- Largest city: Belgrade
- Area: 77,474 sq km
- Major language: Serbian (official) 88.1%, Hungarian 3.4%, Bosnian 1.9%, Romani 1.4%, other 3.4%
- Major religion: Orthodox 84.6%, Catholic 5%, Muslim 3.1%, Protestant 1%, atheist 1.1%, other 0.8%
- Life expectancy: 72.8 years (Male), 78.8 years (Female)
- Monetary unit: 1 Serbian Dinar (RSD) = 100 Paras
- Main exports: Automobiles, iron and steel, rubber, clothes, wheat, fruit and vegetables, nonferrous metals, electric appliances, metal products, weapons, and ammunition
- GNI per Capita: $13,890
Our Market Research Services in Serbia:
- Market Research Fieldwork in Serbia
- Qualitative Research in Serbia
- Quantitative Research in Serbia
- Aerospace Market Research in Serbia
- Automotive Market Research in Serbia
- Life science Market Research in Serbia
- Chemical Market Research in Serbia
- Construction Market Research in Serbia
- Consumer Goods Market Research in Serbia
- Education Market Research in Serbia
- Energy and Power Market Research in Serbia
- Engineering Market Research in Serbia
- Financial Market Research in Serbia
- Food and Beverage Market Research in Serbia
- Healthcare Market Research in Serbia
- Hospital Market Research in Serbia
- Hospitality Market Research in Serbia
- Entertainment Market Research in Serbia
- Medical Devices Market Research in Serbia
- Metals and Mining Market Research in Serbia
- Oil and Gas Market Research in Serbia
- Pharmaceutical Market Research in Serbia
- Retail Market Research in Serbia
- Telecommunication Market Research in Serbia
- Transportation Market Research in Serbia
- Travel and Tourism Market Research in Serbia
We Employ A Wide Range of Research Techniques in Serbia:
- Advertising Research in Serbia
- Brand Research in Serbia
- B2B Research in Serbia
- Concept Testing in Serbia
- Consumer Research in Serbia
- Customer Satisfaction Research in Serbia
- Entertainment Research in Serbia
- Ethnographic Research in Serbia
- Eye Tracking and Facial Coding in Serbia
- Focus Groups in Serbia
- Sensory Research in Serbia
- Healthcare Research in Serbia
- Industrial Research in Serbia
- Lifestyle Research in Serbia
- Media Communication Research in Serbia
- Mystery Shopping in Serbia
- One-on-One Research in Serbia
- Package Research in Serbia
- Secondary Research in Serbia
- Sensory Research in Serbia
- Usability Testing in Serbia
We help our clients to achieve business success by enabling access to our research products and services including market research, competitive intelligence, market intelligence, and consultancy that provides businesses with reliable evidence as a solid base for making decision.
To be internationally recognized as an affordable, transparent, competitive and comprehensive quality market research, competitive intelligence and consultancy service provider that enables our clients to make strategic business decision by foreseeing their target market movements and customer changing requirements and behavior.
The following values are associated with our organization vision and mission;
- Employees comes first
- Respect and professionalism
- Integrity and ethical practices
- Excellence and innovation