- Somalia, officially the Federal Republic of Somalia is a country located in the Horn of Africa.
- Somalia has one of the world’s lowest primary school enrolment rates with over 40% of children are in school, and one of the world’s highest youth unemployment rates.
- Somalia is a member of the United Nations, African Union and Arab League. It was a founding member of the Organisation of Islamic Cooperation, other memberships include the African Development Bank, Group of 77, Intergovernmental Authority on Development, International Bank for Reconstruction and Development, International Civil Aviation Organization, International Development Association, International Finance Corporation, Non-Aligned Movement, World Federation of Trade Unions and World Meteorological Organization.
- In 2009, Transparency International ranked the nation in the last place on its annual Corruption Perceptions Index (CPI) and in mid-2010, the Institute for Economics and Peace also ranked Somalia in the next-to-last position in between war-afflicted Iraq and Afghanistan on its Global Peace Index.
- Somalia scores very low for most humanitarian indicators, suffering from poor governance, protracted internal conflict, underdevelopment, economic decline, poverty, social and gender inequality and environmental degradation
- Somalia maintains an informal economy largely based on livestock, remittance/ money transfer companies, and telecommunications.
- Economic activity is estimated to have increased by 3.7% in 2016 because of growth in the agriculture, construction and telecommunications sector.
- Agriculture is the most important sector, with livestock normally accounting for about 40% of GDP and more than 50% of export earnings.
- A lack of educational and job opportunities is a major source of tension for Somalia’s large youth cohort, making them vulnerable to recruitment by extremist and pirate groups.
- Formalized economic growth has yet to expand outside of Mogadishu and a few regional capitals, and within the city, security concerns dominate business
- Population: 11 million
- Capital: Mogadishu
- Largest city: Mogadishu
- Area: 637,657 sq km
- Major language: Somali (official), Arabic (official), Italian, English
- Major religion: Sunni Muslim (Islam)
- Life expectancy: 50.7 years (Male), 54.9 years (Female)
- Monetary unit: 1 Somali Shilling (SoSh, SOS) = 100 Cents
- Main exports: Livestock, bananas, hides, fish, charcoal, scrap metal
- GNI per Capita: $16,644
Our Market Research Services in Somalia:
- Market Research Fieldwork in Somalia
- Qualitative Research in Somalia
- Quantitative Research in Somalia
- Aerospace Market Research in Somalia
- Automotive Market Research in Somalia
- Life science Market Research in Somalia
- Chemical Market Research in Somalia
- Construction Market Research in Somalia
- Consumer Goods Market Research in Somalia
- Education Market Research in Somalia
- Energy and Power Market Research in Somalia
- Engineering Market Research in Somalia
- Financial Market Research in Somalia
- Food and Beverage Market Research in Somalia
- Healthcare Market Research in Somalia
- Hospital Market Research in Somalia
- Hospitality Market Research in Somalia
- Entertainment Market Research in Somalia
- Medical Devices Market Research in Somalia
- Metals and Mining Market Research in Somalia
- Oil and Gas Market Research in Somalia
- Pharmaceutical Market Research in Somalia
- Retail Market Research in Somalia
- Telecommunication Market Research in Somalia
- Transportation Market Research in Somalia
- Travel and Tourism Market Research in Somalia
We Employ A Wide Range of Research Techniques in Somalia:
- Advertising Research in Somalia
- Brand Research in Somalia
- B2B Research in Somalia
- Concept Testing in Somalia
- Consumer Research in Somalia
- Customer Satisfaction Research in Somalia
- Entertainment Research in Somalia
- Ethnographic Research in Somalia
- Eye Tracking and Facial Coding in Somalia
- Focus Groups in Somalia
- Sensory Research in Somalia
- Healthcare Research in Somalia
- Industrial Research in Somalia
- Lifestyle Research in Somalia
- Media Communication Research in Somalia
- Mystery Shopping in Somalia
- One-on-One Research in Somalia
- Package Research in Somalia
- Secondary Research in Somalia
- Sensory Research in Somalia
- Usability Testing in Somalia
We help our clients to achieve business success by enabling access to our research products and services including market research, competitive intelligence, market intelligence, and consultancy that provides businesses with reliable evidence as a solid base for making decision.
To be internationally recognized as an affordable, transparent, competitive and comprehensive quality market research, competitive intelligence and consultancy service provider that enables our clients to make strategic business decision by foreseeing their target market movements and customer changing requirements and behavior.
The following values are associated with our organization vision and mission;
- Employees comes first
- Respect and professionalism
- Integrity and ethical practices
- Excellence and innovation