- Togo, officially the Togolese Republic is a sovereign state in West Africa.
- Togo is a tropical, sub-Saharan nation, whose economy depends highly on agriculture, with a climate that provides good growing seasons.
- Major crops are cassava, jasmine rice, corn, and millet. Other important sectors are the brewery and the textile industry.
- Togo is a member of the United Nations, African Union, Organisation of Islamic Cooperation, South Atlantic Peace and Cooperation Zone, Francophonie and Economic Community of West African States.
- Togo is among the world’s largest producers of phosphate and seeks to develop its carbonate phosphate reserves, which provide more than 20% of export earnings.
- Togo is enjoying a period of steady economic growth fuelled by political stability and a concerted effort by the government to modernize the country’s commercial infrastructure.
- Togo’s 2016 economic growth remained steady at 5.3%, largely driven by infusions of foreign aid, infrastructure investment in the port and mineral sectors, and improvements in the business climate. Foreign direct investment inflows have slowed in recent years.
- The economy depends heavily on both commercial and subsistence agriculture, which provides employment for around 60% of the labor force.
- Cocoa, coffee, and cotton and other agricultural products generate about 20% of export earnings with cotton being the most important cash crop.
- Reducing fertility, boosting job creation, and improving education will be essential to reducing the country’s high poverty rate.
- Population: 7.9 million
- Capital: Lomé
- Largest city: Lomé
- Area: 56,785 sq km
- Major language: French (official), Ewe and Mina, Kabye and Dagomba
- Major religion: Christian 29%, Muslim 20%, indigenous beliefs 51%
- Life expectancy: 62.8 years (Male), 68.1 years (Female)
- Monetary unit: 1 Franc CFA(CFA Fr, XOF) = 100 centimes
- Main exports: Re-exports, cotton, phosphates, coffee, cocoa
- GNI per Capita: $1,370
Our Market Research Services in Togo:
- Market Research Fieldwork in Togo
- Qualitative Research in Togo
- Quantitative Research in Togo
- Aerospace Market Research in Togo
- Automotive Market Research in Togo
- Life science Market Research in Togo
- Chemical Market Research in Togo
- Construction Market Research in Togo
- Consumer Goods Market Research in Togo
- Education Market Research in Togo
- Energy and Power Market Research in Togo
- Engineering Market Research in Togo
- Financial Market Research in Togo
- Food and Beverage Market Research in Togo
- Healthcare Market Research in Togo
- Hospital Market Research in Togo
- Hospitality Market Research in Togo
- Entertainment Market Research in Togo
- Medical Devices Market Research in Togo
- Metals and Mining Market Research in Togo
- Oil and Gas Market Research in Togo
- Pharmaceutical Market Research in Togo
- Retail Market Research in Togo
- Telecommunication Market Research in Togo
- Transportation Market Research in Togo
- Travel and Tourism Market Research in Togo
We Employ A Wide Range of Research Techniques in Togo:
- Advertising Research in Togo
- Brand Research in Togo
- B2B Research in Togo
- Concept Testing in Togo
- Consumer Research in Togo
- Customer Satisfaction Research in Togo
- Entertainment Research in Togo
- Ethnographic Research in Togo
- Eye Tracking and Facial Coding in Togo
- Focus Groups in Togo
- Sensory Research in Togo
- Healthcare Research in Togo
- Industrial Research in Togo
- Lifestyle Research in Togo
- Media Communication Research in Togo
- Mystery Shopping in Togo
- One-on-One Research in Togo
- Package Research in Togo
- Secondary Research in Togo
- Sensory Research in Togo
- Usability Testing in Togo
We help our clients to achieve business success by enabling access to our research products and services including market research, competitive intelligence, market intelligence, and consultancy that provides businesses with reliable evidence as a solid base for making decision.
To be internationally recognized as an affordable, transparent, competitive and comprehensive quality market research, competitive intelligence and consultancy service provider that enables our clients to make strategic business decision by foreseeing their target market movements and customer changing requirements and behavior.
The following values are associated with our organization vision and mission;
- Employees comes first
- Respect and professionalism
- Integrity and ethical practices
- Excellence and innovation