Medical-technology industry encompasses a diverse set of companies, many of which are facing similar challenges. To remain competitive in a changing environment, medical device companies need to answer a number of important questions:
- How to transform our sales, marketing, and pricing to achieve efficiency and competitive advantage?
- How to protect our pricing power in an environment where clinical differentiation is decreasing, regulation and transparency are increasing, and competition is intensifying?
- How to optimize our portfolio of businesses and products to take advantage of growth opportunities ushered in by new technology?
- How to capture rapid-growth and low-cost production opportunities in emerging markets?
global vox populi competencies:
global vox populi medical devices market research team works with medical-technology and medical-device companies across all topics and sectors. Our medical devices market research experts in this sector focus on the following key areas, among others:
- Good vision and strategy address all issues related to formulating and implementing strategy, including business unit and product-specific strategy as well as corporate development.
- Executing and driving change are hallmarks of global vox populi’s medical devices market research team work, and we collaborate with clients on market evaluation, target assessment, competitive intelligence, and due-diligence intelligence support. We help deliver results through business turnarounds and customized profitability-improvement efforts.
- Although research and development (R&D) spending in medical technology has increased, innovation productivity is declining. global vox populi helps clients focus on topics such as R&D process efficiency, launch strategies, and product-life-cycle management.
- global vox populi’s experience with commercial models including those for sales force effectiveness, channel management, pricing for competitive advantage, and product-life-cycle management is transforming clients’ commercial organizations every day. We also help clients develop growth strategies for emerging markets.
Our medical devices market research industry experts, consultants, market research analyst and researchers evaluate and monitor the medical device industry on various aspects across the geographies.