Brand research is what you conduct after you have studied the problem and hypothesized the solutions. Most of the marketing research that we see is hardly worth the paper it is printed on because it is generally devoid of any real brand insight and illuminates all that is already known.
Branding research goal: to deliver brand research information to our clients in order to understand their brand position and enhance it in target markets.
Global Vox Populi brand research team delivers customized brand studies that provide direction, insights and uncover unmet needs and opportunities to strengthen their brand position among its competitors.
We view brand development as a mix of creativity and marketing information to reveal brand alignment opportunities in market often littered with brand noise.
Brand Research and Project Analysis:
- During this phase, we’ll identify the critical elements of the client’s brand
- We work closely with our client’s team and clarify what the brand is about and how it should evolve
- We interview key stakeholders to learn about brand perceptions, challenges and goals
- We collect information about the company, its competition, audiences and market environment
- We review any research our clients have conducted
- We confirm all sub-brands and affiliates that will factor into the brand identity
After reviewing all critical factors, we develop a brief where we suggest methods for achieving goals. In the brief, we clarify the project and its objectives, identify our client’s brand attributes and differentiators, recommend positioning and outline our overall brand strategy and communication recommendations.
Brand Research Solutions:
- Brand Equity Research
- Brand Identity Research
- Brand Image Tracking
- Brand Loyalty Studies
- Brand Positioning Studies
- Brand Share Studies
- Conjoint Analysis – trade-off analysis
- Corporate Image Studies
- Name Research
- Re-positioning Studies
- Social Media Research