Industrial research provides our clients the information they need to generate qualified leads and then sales. The importance of industrial market research cannot be over-stated because it defines the specific target markets and products that will produce increased sales and higher profit margins. More specifically, industrial research defines the companies that are most like your best customers and most likely to need what you sell in the marketplace.
industrial research for targeted strategies
global vox populi was built on our ability to conduct deep industrial research that reveals “best customer” profiles and prospect companies that fit that profile. If we assemble a custom research-based prospect database for our clients, we can do all of the “detailed” work required to get through gatekeepers and into conversations with the right person or people in your targeted prospect companies.
global vox populi goal is to establish and build relationships with your best prospects so that when they need your types of products and services, you will be at the top of their minds and get the first call for product information.
With industrial marketing experience for small and mid-size manufacturers, we are uniquely able to use market research to match your company’s most marketable attributes with many qualified prospects that can best benefit from exactly those qualities that define your company’s differential advantage.
industrial research solutions
The types of industrial research we conduct are as varied as the many companies we serve – each situation requires unique information, though some basic standards apply to many projects. Some of the industrial research services we offer include:
- situation and market analysis for marketing plan development
- market potential and market penetration research
- competitive intelligence – corporate and/or product
- determination of primary and niche markets
- customer and/or employee satisfaction surveys
- due diligence intelligence for new products and trademarks
- corporate and/or brand awareness surveys
- industry exposure database development
- comprehensive prospect profiling