- The Democratic Republic of the Congo also known as Zaire, DR Congo, DRC, DROC, Congo-Kinshasa or simply the Congo, is a country located in Central Africa.
- It is the second-largest country in Africa by area and eleventh largest in the world, the fourth most-populated nation in Africa and the seventeenth most populated country in the world.
- The Democratic Republic of Congo is extremely rich in natural resources but has had political instability, a lack of infrastructure, issues with corruption and centuries of both commercial and colonial extraction and exploitation with little holistic development.
- The country contains 80% of the world’s cobalt reserves. There are economic and strategic incentives to bring more security to the Congo, which is rich in natural resources such as cobalt.
- As of 2016, DR Congo’s level of human development is 176th out of 187 countries, according to the Human Development Index and is one of the twenty lowest-ranked countries on the Corruption Perception Index.
- The Democratic Republic of Congo is widely considered to be one of the world’s richest countries in natural resources; its untapped deposits of raw minerals are estimated to be worth in excess of $24 trillion.
- The Congo has 70% of the world’s coltan, a third of its cobalt, more than 30% of its diamond reserves, and a tenth of its copper.
- Renewed activity in the mining sector, the source of most export income, boosted Kinshasa’s fiscal position and GDP growth, but low commodity prices are leading to slower growth, rising inflation, and a growing fiscal deficit.
- The price of copper – the DRC’s primary export – plummeted in 2015 and remained at record lows during 2016, reducing government revenues, expenditures, and foreign exchange reserves.
- An uncertain legal framework, corruption and a lack of transparency in government policy are long-term problems for the large mining sector and for the economy as a whole.
- Population: 83.5 million
- Capital: Kinshasa
- Largest city: Kinshasa
- Area: 2,344,858 sq km
- Major language: French (official), Lingala, Kingwana, Kikongo, Tshiluba
- Major religion: Roman Catholic 50%, Protestant 20%, Kimbanguist 10%, Muslim 10%, other 10%
- Life expectancy: 56.1 years (Male), 59.3 years (Female)
- Monetary unit: 1 Franc Congolais (FC, CDF) = 100 Centimes
- Main exports: Diamonds, copper, gold, cobalt, wood products, crude oil, coffee
- GNI per Capita: $790
Our Market Research Services in Congo:
- Market Research Fieldwork in Congo
- Qualitative Research in Congo
- Quantitative Research in Congo
- Aerospace Market Research in Congo
- Automotive Market Research in Congo
- Life science Market Research in Congo
- Chemical Market Research in Congo
- Construction Market Research in Congo
- Consumer Goods Market Research in Congo
- Education Market Research in Congo
- Energy and Power Market Research in Congo
- Engineering Market Research in Congo
- Financial Market Research in Congo
- Food and Beverage Market Research in Congo
- Healthcare Market Research in Congo
- Hospital Market Research in Congo
- Hospitality Market Research in Congo
- Entertainment Market Research in Congo
- Medical Devices Market Research in Congo
- Metals and Mining Market Research in Congo
- Oil and Gas Market Research in Congo
- Pharmaceutical Market Research in Congo
- Retail Market Research in Congo
- Telecommunication Market Research in Congo
- Transportation Market Research in Congo
- Travel and Tourism Market Research in Congo
We Employ A Wide Range of Research Techniques in Congo:
- Advertising Research in Congo
- Brand Research in Congo
- B2B Research in Congo
- Concept Testing in Congo
- Consumer Research in Congo
- Customer Satisfaction Research in Congo
- Entertainment Research in Congo
- Ethnographic Research in Congo
- Eye Tracking and Facial Coding in Congo
- Focus Groups in Congo
- Sensory Research in Congo
- Healthcare Research in Congo
- Industrial Research in Congo
- Lifestyle Research in Congo
- Media Communication Research in Congo
- Mystery Shopping in Congo
- One-on-One Research in Congo
- Package Research in Congo
- Secondary Research in Congo
- Sensory Research in Congo
- Usability Testing in Congo
We help our clients to achieve business success by enabling access to our research products and services including market research, competitive intelligence, market intelligence, and consultancy that provides businesses with reliable evidence as a solid base for making decision.
To be internationally recognized as an affordable, transparent, competitive and comprehensive quality market research, competitive intelligence and consultancy service provider that enables our clients to make strategic business decision by foreseeing their target market movements and customer changing requirements and behavior.
The following values are associated with our organization vision and mission;
- Employees comes first
- Respect and professionalism
- Integrity and ethical practices
- Excellence and innovation