- Iraq, officially known as the Republic of Iraq is a country in Western Asia and is composed of nineteen governorates.
- Iraq ranks third in the world behind Venezuela and Saudi Arabia in the amount of oil reserves. Transparency International ranks Iraq’s government as the eighth-most-corrupt government in the world.
- Iraq is a founding member of the UN as well as of the Arab League, OIC, Non-Aligned Movement and the IMF.
- Encouraging private enterprise through deregulation would make it easier for Iraqi citizens and foreign investors to start new businesses.
- Iraqi leaders remain hard-pressed to translate macroeconomic gains into an improved standard of living for the Iraqi populace
- Iraq’s largely state-run economy is dominated by the oil sector, which provides more than 90% of government revenue and 80% of foreign exchange earnings.
- Public sector employment accounted for nearly 60% of full-time employment in 2011. Currently only a modest percentage of women (the highest estimate for 2011 was 22%) participate in the labour force.
- The lack of development in other sectors has resulted in 18%–30% unemployed and a depressed per capita GDP of $4,000.
- The Government of Iraq is eager to attract additional foreign direct investment, but it faces a number of obstacles, including a tenuous political system and concerns about security and societal stability.
- Rampant corruption, outdated infrastructure, insufficient essential services, skilled labour shortages, and antiquated commercial laws stifle investment and continue to constrain growth of private, nonoil sectors
- Population: 39.2 million
- Capital: Baghdad
- Largest city: Baghdad
- Area: 438,317 sq km
- Major language: Arabic (official), Kurdish (official), Turkmen, Syriac (Neo-Aramaic) and Armenian
- Major religion: Muslim (official) 95 – 98%, Christian 1, other 1 – 4%
- Life expectancy: 72.6 years (Male), 77.2 years (Female)
- Monetary unit: 1 Iraqi Dinar (ID, IQD) = 1,000 Fils
- Main exports: Crude oil 99%, crude materials excluding fuels, food, live animals
- GNI per Capita: $17,240
Our Market Research Services in Iraq:
- Market Research Fieldwork in Iraq
- Qualitative Research in Iraq
- Quantitative Research in Iraq
- Aerospace Market Research in Iraq
- Automotive Market Research in Iraq
- Life science Market Research in Iraq
- Chemical Market Research in Iraq
- Construction Market Research in Iraq
- Consumer Goods Market Research in Iraq
- Education Market Research in Iraq
- Energy and Power Market Research in Iraq
- Engineering Market Research in Iraq
- Financial Market Research in Iraq
- Food and Beverage Market Research in Iraq
- Healthcare Market Research in Iraq
- Hospital Market Research in Iraq
- Hospitality Market Research in Iraq
- Entertainment Market Research in Iraq
- Medical Devices Market Research in Iraq
- Metals and Mining Market Research in Iraq
- Oil and Gas Market Research in Iraq
- Pharmaceutical Market Research in Iraq
- Retail Market Research in Iraq
- Telecommunication Market Research in Iraq
- Transportation Market Research in Iraq
- Travel and Tourism Market Research in Iraq
We Employ A Wide Range of Research Techniques in Iraq:
- Advertising Research in Iraq
- Brand Research in Iraq
- B2B Research in Iraq
- Concept Testing in Iraq
- Consumer Research in Iraq
- Customer Satisfaction Research in Iraq
- Entertainment Research in Iraq
- Ethnographic Research in Iraq
- Eye Tracking and Facial Coding in Iraq
- Focus Groups in Iraq
- Sensory Research in Iraq
- Healthcare Research in Iraq
- Industrial Research in Iraq
- Lifestyle Research in Iraq
- Media Communication Research in Iraq
- Mystery Shopping in Iraq
- One-on-One Research in Iraq
- Package Research in Iraq
- Secondary Research in Iraq
- Sensory Research in Iraq
- Usability Testing in Iraq
We help our clients to achieve business success by enabling access to our research products and services including market research, competitive intelligence, market intelligence, and consultancy that provides businesses with reliable evidence as a solid base for making decision.
To be internationally recognized as an affordable, transparent, competitive and comprehensive quality market research, competitive intelligence and consultancy service provider that enables our clients to make strategic business decision by foreseeing their target market movements and customer changing requirements and behavior.
The following values are associated with our organization vision and mission;
- Employees comes first
- Respect and professionalism
- Integrity and ethical practices
- Excellence and innovation