- Kenya, officially the Republic of Kenya, is a country in Africa and a founding member of the East African Community (EAC) and is divided into 47 semi-autonomous counties, governed by elected governors.
- Kenya is classified as a frontier market or occasionally an emerging market, but it is not one of the least developed countries. Kenya is a member of the East African Community trade bloc.
- Kenya has a Human Development Index (HDI) of 0.519, ranked 145 out of 186 in the world.Unemployment and under-employment are extremely high, and could be near 40% of the population.
- Since 2014, Kenya has been ranked as a lower middle income country because its per capita GDP crossed a World Bank threshold.
- In 2016, the government enacted legislation that limits interest rates banks can charge on loans and set a rate that banks must pay their depositors. This measure led to a sharp shrinkage of credit in the economy.
- The economy of Kenya is the largest by GDP in East and Central Africa. Kenya is the biggest and most advanced economy in east and central Africa, and has an affluent urban minority.
- Agriculture remains the backbone of the Kenyan economy, contributing one-third of GDP. Agriculture is a major employer; the country traditionally exports tea and coffee and has more recently begun to export fresh flowers to Europe.
- The service industry is also a major economic driver and Tourism holds a significant place in Kenya’s economy. Kenya’s real GDP growth has averaged over 5% for the last eight years.
- Kenya has a growing entrepreneurial middle class and steady growth, its economic and development trajectory could be impaired by weak governance and corruption.
- Inadequate infrastructure continues to hamper Kenya’s efforts to improve its annual growth to the 8%-10% range so that it can meaningfully address poverty and unemployment.
- Population: 47.6 million
- Capital: Nairobi
- Largest city: Nairobi
- Area: 580,367 sq km
- Major language: English (official), Kiswahili (official)
- Major religion: Christian 83%, Muslim 11.2%, Traditionalists 1.7%, other 1.6%, none 2.4%
- Life expectancy: 62.8 years (Male), 65.8 years (Female)
- Monetary unit: 1 Kenya Shilling (KSh, KES) = 100 Cents
- Main exports: Tea, horticultural products, coffee, petroleum products, fish, cement
- GNI per Capita: $3,130
Our Market Research Services in Kenya:
- Market Research Fieldwork in Kenya
- Qualitative Research in Kenya
- Quantitative Research in Kenya
- Aerospace Market Research in Kenya
- Automotive Market Research in Kenya
- Life science Market Research in Kenya
- Chemical Market Research in Kenya
- Construction Market Research in Kenya
- Consumer Goods Market Research in Kenya
- Education Market Research in Kenya
- Energy and Power Market Research in Kenya
- Engineering Market Research in Kenya
- Financial Market Research in Kenya
- Food and Beverage Market Research in Kenya
- Healthcare Market Research in Kenya
- Hospital Market Research in Kenya
- Hospitality Market Research in Kenya
- Entertainment Market Research in Kenya
- Medical Devices Market Research in Kenya
- Metals and Mining Market Research in Kenya
- Oil and Gas Market Research in Kenya
- Pharmaceutical Market Research in Kenya
- Retail Market Research in Kenya
- Telecommunication Market Research in Kenya
- Transportation Market Research in Kenya
- Travel and Tourism Market Research in Kenya
We Employ A Wide Range of Research Techniques in Kenya:
- Advertising Research in Kenya
- Brand Research in Kenya
- B2B Research in Kenya
- Concept Testing in Kenya
- Consumer Research in Kenya
- Customer Satisfaction Research in Kenya
- Entertainment Research in Kenya
- Ethnographic Research in Kenya
- Eye Tracking and Facial Coding in Kenya
- Focus Groups in Kenya
- Sensory Research in Kenya
- Healthcare Research in Kenya
- Industrial Research in Kenya
- Lifestyle Research in Kenya
- Media Communication Research in Kenya
- Mystery Shopping in Kenya
- One-on-One Research in Kenya
- Package Research in Kenya
- Secondary Research in Kenya
- Sensory Research in Kenya
- Usability Testing in Kenya
We help our clients to achieve business success by enabling access to our research products and services including market research, competitive intelligence, market intelligence, and consultancy that provides businesses with reliable evidence as a solid base for making decision.
To be internationally recognized as an affordable, transparent, competitive and comprehensive quality market research, competitive intelligence and consultancy service provider that enables our clients to make strategic business decision by foreseeing their target market movements and customer changing requirements and behavior.
The following values are associated with our organization vision and mission;
- Employees comes first
- Respect and professionalism
- Integrity and ethical practices
- Excellence and innovation