- Lebanon, officially known as the Lebanese Republic is a sovereign state in Western Asia and is divided into eight governorates and subdivided into twenty-six districts.
- Lebanon has the highest Human Development Index and GDP per capita in the Arab world, to the exclusion of the oil-rich economies of the Persian Gulf.
- Lebanon has been a member of the United Nations since its founding in 1945 as well as the Arab League (1945), the Non-Aligned Movement (1961), Organisation of the Islamic Cooperation (1969) and the Organisation Internationale de la Francophonie (1973).
- The Investment Development Authority of Lebanon was established with the aim of promoting investment in Lebanon.
- Expenditures related only to the Syrian refugees were estimated by the Central Bank of Lebanon as $4.5 billion every year.
- Lebanon has a free-market economy and a strong laissez-faire commercial tradition. The Lebanese economy is service-oriented; main growth sectors include banking and tourism.
- The government does not restrict foreign investment; however, the investment climate suffers from red tape, corruption, arbitrary licensing decisions, complex customs procedures, high taxes, tariffs and fees, archaic legislation and weak intellectual property rights.
- Spillover from the Syrian conflict, including the influx of more than 1.1 million registered Syrian refugees, has increased internal tension and slowed economic growth to the 1-2% range in 2011-16, after four years of averaging 8% growth.
- Weak economic growth limits tax revenues, while the largest government expenditures remain debt servicing, salaries for government workers, and transfers to the electricity sector.
- These limitations constrain another government spending, limiting its ability to invest in necessary infrastructure improvements, such as water, electricity, and transportation.
- Population: 6.2 million
- Capital: Beirut
- Largest city: Beirut
- Area: 10,400 sq km
- Major language: Arabic (official), French, English, Armenian
- Major religion: Muslim 54%, Christian 40.5%, Druze 5.6%, very small numbers of Jews, Baha’is, Buddhists, Hindus and Mormons
- Life expectancy: 76.5 years (Male), 79.1 years (Female)
- Monetary unit: 1 Lebanese Pound(L£, LBP) = 100 Piastres
- Main exports: Jewellery, base metals, chemicals, consumer goods, fruit and vegetables, tobacco, construction minerals, electric power machinery and switchgear, textile fibers, paper
- GNI per Capita: $14,100
Our Market Research Services in Lebanon:
- Market Research Fieldwork in Lebanon
- Qualitative Research in Lebanon
- Quantitative Research in Lebanon
- Aerospace Market Research in Lebanon
- Automotive Market Research in Lebanon
- Life science Market Research in Lebanon
- Chemical Market Research in Lebanon
- Construction Market Research in Lebanon
- Consumer Goods Market Research in Lebanon
- Education Market Research in Lebanon
- Energy and Power Market Research in Lebanon
- Engineering Market Research in Lebanon
- Financial Market Research in Lebanon
- Food and Beverage Market Research in Lebanon
- Healthcare Market Research in Lebanon
- Hospital Market Research in Lebanon
- Hospitality Market Research in Lebanon
- Entertainment Market Research in Lebanon
- Medical Devices Market Research in Lebanon
- Metals and Mining Market Research in Lebanon
- Oil and Gas Market Research in Lebanon
- Pharmaceutical Market Research in Lebanon
- Retail Market Research in Lebanon
- Telecommunication Market Research in Lebanon
- Transportation Market Research in Lebanon
- Travel and Tourism Market Research in Lebanon
We Employ A Wide Range of Research Techniques in Lebanon:
- Advertising Research in Lebanon
- Brand Research in Lebanon
- B2B Research in Lebanon
- Concept Testing in Lebanon
- Consumer Research in Lebanon
- Customer Satisfaction Research in Lebanon
- Entertainment Research in Lebanon
- Ethnographic Research in Lebanon
- Eye Tracking and Facial Coding in Lebanon
- Focus Groups in Lebanon
- Sensory Research in Lebanon
- Healthcare Research in Lebanon
- Industrial Research in Lebanon
- Lifestyle Research in Lebanon
- Media Communication Research in Lebanon
- Mystery Shopping in Lebanon
- One-on-One Research in Lebanon
- Package Research in Lebanon
- Secondary Research in Lebanon
- Sensory Research in Lebanon
- Usability Testing in Lebanon
We help our clients to achieve business success by enabling access to our research products and services including market research, competitive intelligence, market intelligence, and consultancy that provides businesses with reliable evidence as a solid base for making decision.
To be internationally recognized as an affordable, transparent, competitive and comprehensive quality market research, competitive intelligence and consultancy service provider that enables our clients to make strategic business decision by foreseeing their target market movements and customer changing requirements and behavior.
The following values are associated with our organization vision and mission;
- Employees comes first
- Respect and professionalism
- Integrity and ethical practices
- Excellence and innovation