- Libya, officially the State of Libya is a sovereign state in the Maghreb region of North Africa and has been divided into three provinces and 22 districts.
- Libya is the fourth largest country in Africa, and is the 16th largest country in the world. Libya has the 10th-largest proven oil reserves of any country in the world.
- Libya holds the largest proven oil reserves in Africa and is an important contributor to the global supply of light, sweet crude. Apart from petroleum, the other natural resources are natural gas and gypsum.
- Libya is a member of the United Nations (since 1955), the Non-Aligned Movement, Arab League, OIC, and OPEC.
- Libya has very low rank in the 2015 press freedom index as it occupied 154 out of 180 countries
- The Libyan economy depends primarily upon revenues from the oil sector, which accounts for 80% of GDP and 97% of exports.
- Substantial revenues from the energy sector, coupled with a small population, give Libya one of the highest per capita GDPs in Africa.
- Libya’s economy, almost entirely dependent on oil and gas exports, has struggled since 2014 as the country plunged into civil war and world oil prices dropped to seven-year lows.
- The Central Bank of Libya continued to pay government salaries to a majority of the Libyan workforce and to fund subsidies for fuel and food, resulting in an estimated budget deficit of about 20% of GDP in 2016.
- Living conditions, including access to clean drinking water, medical services and safe housing, have all declined as the civil war has forced more people to become internally displaced, further straining local resources
- Population: 6.7 million
- Capital: Tripoli
- Largest city: Tripoli
- Area: 1,759,540 sq km
- Major language: Arabic (official), Italian, English, Berber
- Major religion: Muslim 96.6%, Christian 2.7%, Buddhist 0.3%, Hindu <0.1, Jewish <0.1, folk religion <0.1
- Life expectancy: 74.9 years (Male), 78.5 years (Female)
- Monetary unit: 1 Libyan Dinar(LD, LYD) = 1,000 Dirhams
- Main exports: Crude oil, refined petroleum products, natural gas, chemicals
- GNI per Capita: $13,501
Our Market Research Services in Libya:
- Market Research Fieldwork in Libya
- Qualitative Research in Libya
- Quantitative Research in Libya
- Aerospace Market Research in Libya
- Automotive Market Research in Libya
- Life science Market Research in Libya
- Chemical Market Research in Libya
- Construction Market Research in Libya
- Consumer Goods Market Research in Libya
- Education Market Research in Libya
- Energy and Power Market Research in Libya
- Engineering Market Research in Libya
- Financial Market Research in Libya
- Food and Beverage Market Research in Libya
- Healthcare Market Research in Libya
- Hospital Market Research in Libya
- Hospitality Market Research in Libya
- Entertainment Market Research in Libya
- Medical Devices Market Research in Libya
- Metals and Mining Market Research in Libya
- Oil and Gas Market Research in Libya
- Pharmaceutical Market Research in Libya
- Retail Market Research in Libya
- Telecommunication Market Research in Libya
- Transportation Market Research in Libya
- Travel and Tourism Market Research in Libya
We Employ A Wide Range of Research Techniques in Libya:
- Advertising Research in Libya
- Brand Research in Libya
- B2B Research in Libya
- Concept Testing in Libya
- Consumer Research in Libya
- Customer Satisfaction Research in Libya
- Entertainment Research in Libya
- Ethnographic Research in Libya
- Eye Tracking and Facial Coding in Libya
- Focus Groups in Libya
- Sensory Research in Libya
- Healthcare Research in Libya
- Industrial Research in Libya
- Lifestyle Research in Libya
- Media Communication Research in Libya
- Mystery Shopping in Libya
- One-on-One Research in Libya
- Package Research in Libya
- Secondary Research in Libya
- Sensory Research in Libya
- Usability Testing in Libya
We help our clients to achieve business success by enabling access to our research products and services including market research, competitive intelligence, market intelligence, and consultancy that provides businesses with reliable evidence as a solid base for making decision.
To be internationally recognized as an affordable, transparent, competitive and comprehensive quality market research, competitive intelligence and consultancy service provider that enables our clients to make strategic business decision by foreseeing their target market movements and customer changing requirements and behavior.
The following values are associated with our organization vision and mission;
- Employees comes first
- Respect and professionalism
- Integrity and ethical practices
- Excellence and innovation