- Malta, officially known as the Republic of Malta, is a Southern European island country consisting of an archipelago in the Mediterranean Sea.
- Malta is a popular tourist destination with its warm climate, numerous recreational areas, and architectural and historical monuments, including three UNESCO World Heritage Sites: Hal Saflieni Hypogeum, Valletta, and seven megalithic temples.
- Malta’s major resources are limestone, a favorable geographic location, and a productive labor force.
- Malta’s GDP growth remains strong and is supported by a strong labor market. The government has implemented new programs, including free childcare, to encourage increased labor participation.
- Malta does not have a property tax. Its property market, especially around the harbor area, has been in a constant boom, with the prices of apartments in some towns like St Julian’s, Sliema and Gzira skyrocketing.
- Malta is classified as an advanced economy together with 32 other countries and relies heavily on trade in both goods and services, principally with Europe.
- The economy is dependent on foreign trade (serving as a freight trans-shipment point), manufacturing (especially electronics and textiles) and tourism.
- Film production is a growing contributor to the Maltese economy. Malta’s services sector continues to grow, with sustained growth in the financial services and online gaming sectors.
- Malta maintains one of the lowest unemployment rates in Europe, and growth has fully recovered since the 2009 recession.
- The high cost of borrowing and small labor market remain potential constraints to future economic growth.
- Population: 416,338
- Capital: Valletta
- Largest city: Birkirkara
- Area: 316 sq km
- Major language: Maltese (official) 90.1%, English (official) 6%, multilingual 3%, other 0.9%
- Major religion: Roman Catholic (official) more than 90%
- Life expectancy: 78.1 years (Male), 83 years (Female)
- Monetary unit: 1 Euro(EUR) = 100 Cents
- Main exports: Machinery and mechanical appliances; mineral fuels, oils, and petroleum products; pharmaceutical products; books and newspapers; aircraft/spacecraft and parts; toys, games, and sports equipment
- GNI per Capita: $35,840
Our Market Research Services in Malta:
- Market Research Fieldwork in Malta
- Qualitative Research in Malta
- Quantitative Research in Malta
- Aerospace Market Research in Malta
- Automotive Market Research in Malta
- Life science Market Research in Malta
- Chemical Market Research in Malta
- Construction Market Research in Malta
- Consumer Goods Market Research in Malta
- Education Market Research in Malta
- Energy and Power Market Research in Malta
- Engineering Market Research in Malta
- Financial Market Research in Malta
- Food and Beverage Market Research in Malta
- Healthcare Market Research in Malta
- Hospital Market Research in Malta
- Hospitality Market Research in Malta
- Entertainment Market Research in Malta
- Medical Devices Market Research in Malta
- Metals and Mining Market Research in Malta
- Oil and Gas Market Research in Malta
- Pharmaceutical Market Research in Malta
- Retail Market Research in Malta
- Telecommunication Market Research in Malta
- Transportation Market Research in Malta
- Travel and Tourism Market Research in Malta
We Employ A Wide Range of Research Techniques in Malta:
- Advertising Research in Malta
- Brand Research in Malta
- B2B Research in Malta
- Concept Testing in Malta
- Consumer Research in Malta
- Customer Satisfaction Research in Malta
- Entertainment Research in Malta
- Ethnographic Research in Malta
- Eye Tracking and Facial Coding in Malta
- Focus Groups in Malta
- Sensory Research in Malta
- Healthcare Research in Malta
- Industrial Research in Malta
- Lifestyle Research in Malta
- Media Communication Research in Malta
- Mystery Shopping in Malta
- One-on-One Research in Malta
- Package Research in Malta
- Secondary Research in Malta
- Sensory Research in Malta
- Usability Testing in Malta
We help our clients to achieve business success by enabling access to our research products and services including market research, competitive intelligence, market intelligence, and consultancy that provides businesses with reliable evidence as a solid base for making decision.
To be internationally recognized as an affordable, transparent, competitive and comprehensive quality market research, competitive intelligence and consultancy service provider that enables our clients to make strategic business decision by foreseeing their target market movements and customer changing requirements and behavior.
The following values are associated with our organization vision and mission;
- Employees comes first
- Respect and professionalism
- Integrity and ethical practices
- Excellence and innovation