- Nepal, officially the Federal Democratic Republic of Nepal is a landlocked central Himalayan country in South Asia. Nepal is divided into 7 states and 77 districts.
- Nepal has a diverse geography, including fertile plains, subalpine forested hills, and eight of the world’s ten tallest mountains, including Mount Everest, the highest point on Earth.
- Nepal is a founding member of the South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation (SAARC) and also a member of the Non-Aligned Movement and the Bay of Bengal Initiative.
- Nepal is a developing nation, ranking 144th on the Human Development Index (HDI) in 2016. The country struggles with the transition from a monarchy to a republic. It also suffers from high levels of hunger and poverty.
- Nepal facing challenges in growth include its landlocked geographic location, persistent power shortages and underdeveloped transportation infrastructure
- Nepal is among the poorest and least developed countries in the world, with about one-quarter of its population living below the poverty line.
- Agriculture is the mainstay of the economy, providing a livelihood for almost two-thirds of the population but accounting for only one-third of GDP.
- Nepal is heavily dependent on remittances, which amount to as much as 30% of GDP.
- Nepal was hit by massive earthquakes in early 2015, which damaged or destroyed infrastructure and homes and set back economic development.
- Political gridlock in the past several years and recent public protests, predominantly in the southern Tarai region, have hindered post-earthquake recovery and prevented much-needed economic reform.
- Population: 29.4 million
- Capital: Kathmandu
- Largest city: Kathmandu
- Area: 147,181 sq km
- Major language: Nepali (official) 44.6%, Maithali 11.7%, Bhojpuri 6%, Tharu 5.8%, Tamang 5.1%, Newar 3.2%, Magar 3%, Bajjika 3%, Urdu 2.6%, Avadhi 1.9%, Limbu 1.3%, Gurung 1.2%, other 10.4%
- Major religion: Hindu 81.3%, Buddhist 9%, Muslim 4.4%, Kirant 3.1%, Christian 1.4%, other 0.5%
- Life expectancy: 70.4 years (Male), 71.6 years (Female)
- Monetary unit: 1 Nepalese Rupee(NR, NPR) = 100 Paisa
- Main exports: Clothing, pulses, carpets, textiles, juice, jute goods
- GNI per Capita: $2,520
Our Market Research Services in Nepal:
- Market Research Fieldwork in Nepal
- Qualitative Research in Nepal
- Quantitative Research in Nepal
- Aerospace Market Research in Nepal
- Automotive Market Research in Nepal
- Life science Market Research in Nepal
- Chemical Market Research in Nepal
- Construction Market Research in Nepal
- Consumer Goods Market Research in Nepal
- Education Market Research in Nepal
- Energy and Power Market Research in Nepal
- Engineering Market Research in Nepal
- Financial Market Research in Nepal
- Food and Beverage Market Research in Nepal
- Healthcare Market Research in Nepal
- Hospital Market Research in Nepal
- Hospitality Market Research in Nepal
- Entertainment Market Research in Nepal
- Medical Devices Market Research in Nepal
- Metals and Mining Market Research in Nepal
- Oil and Gas Market Research in Nepal
- Pharmaceutical Market Research in Nepal
- Retail Market Research in Nepal
- Telecommunication Market Research in Nepal
- Transportation Market Research in Nepal
- Travel and Tourism Market Research in Nepal
We Employ A Wide Range of Research Techniques in Nepal:
- Advertising Research in Nepal
- Brand Research in Nepal
- B2B Research in Nepal
- Concept Testing in Nepal
- Consumer Research in Nepal
- Customer Satisfaction Research in Nepal
- Entertainment Research in Nepal
- Ethnographic Research in Nepal
- Eye Tracking and Facial Coding in Nepal
- Focus Groups in Nepal
- Sensory Research in Nepal
- Healthcare Research in Nepal
- Industrial Research in Nepal
- Lifestyle Research in Nepal
- Media Communication Research in Nepal
- Mystery Shopping in Nepal
- One-on-One Research in Nepal
- Package Research in Nepal
- Secondary Research in Nepal
- Sensory Research in Nepal
- Usability Testing in Nepal
We help our clients to achieve business success by enabling access to our research products and services including market research, competitive intelligence, market intelligence, and consultancy that provides businesses with reliable evidence as a solid base for making decision.
To be internationally recognized as an affordable, transparent, competitive and comprehensive quality market research, competitive intelligence and consultancy service provider that enables our clients to make strategic business decision by foreseeing their target market movements and customer changing requirements and behavior.
The following values are associated with our organization vision and mission;
- Employees comes first
- Respect and professionalism
- Integrity and ethical practices
- Excellence and innovation