- Poland, officially the Republic of Poland is a unitary sovereign state in Central Europe and is divided into 16 administrative subdivisions.
- Poland has developed a rich cultural heritage, including numerous historical monuments. It has 15 UNESCO World Heritage Sites, 14 of which are cultural.
- Poland has the 8th largest and one of the most dynamic economies in the European Union, simultaneously achieving a very high rank on the Human Development Index.
- Poland faces several systemic challenges, which include addressing some of the remaining deficiencies in its road and rail infrastructure, business environment, rigid labor code, the commercial court system, government red tape, and burdensome tax system, especially for entrepreneurs.
- Poland is a member state of the European Union, the Schengen Area, the United Nations, NATO, the OECD, the Three Seas Initiative, and the Visegrád Group.
- Poland has the sixth-largest economy in the EU and has long had a reputation as a business-friendly country with largely sound macroeconomic policies.
- The Polish economy performed well during the 2014-16 period, with the real GDP growth rate exceeding 3%, in part because of the government’s fiscal prudence.
- Poland’s economic growth in 2017 is projected to be slow, however, because of government’s increase in social spending since 2015, including the provision of cash transfers for low-income families, families with more than one child and the reduction of the retirement age which will take effect in October 2017.
- The government has tried to introduce new taxes and boost tax compliance to offset the costs of the social spending programs and relieve upward pressure on the budget deficit.
- Long-term challenges include diversifying Poland’s energy mix, strengthening investments in innovation, research, and development, as well as stemming the outflow of educated young Poles to other EU member states, persistently low fertility rates and the aging of the Solidarity-era baby boom generation.
- Population: 38.5 million
- Capital: Warsaw
- Largest city: Warsaw
- Area: 312,685 sq km
- Major language: Polish (official) 98.2%, Silesian 1.4%, other 1.1%
- Major religion: Catholic 87.2%, Orthodox 1.3%, Protestant 0.4%, unspecified 10.8%
- Life expectancy: 73.9 years (Male), 81.8 years (Female)
- Monetary unit: 1 Zloty(PLN) = 100 Groszy
- Main exports: Machinery and transport equipment 37.8%, intermediate manufactured goods 23.7%, miscellaneous manufactured goods 17.1%, food and live animals 7.6%
- GNI per Capita: $26,820
Our Market Research Services in Poland:
- Market Research Fieldwork in Poland
- Qualitative Research in Poland
- Quantitative Research in Poland
- Aerospace Market Research in Poland
- Automotive Market Research in Poland
- Life science Market Research in Poland
- Chemical Market Research in Poland
- Construction Market Research in Poland
- Consumer Goods Market Research in Poland
- Education Market Research in Poland
- Energy and Power Market Research in Poland
- Engineering Market Research in Poland
- Financial Market Research in Poland
- Food and Beverage Market Research in Poland
- Healthcare Market Research in Poland
- Hospital Market Research in Poland
- Hospitality Market Research in Poland
- Entertainment Market Research in Poland
- Medical Devices Market Research in Poland
- Metals and Mining Market Research in Poland
- Oil and Gas Market Research in Poland
- Pharmaceutical Market Research in Poland
- Retail Market Research in Poland
- Telecommunication Market Research in Poland
- Transportation Market Research in Poland
- Travel and Tourism Market Research in Poland
We Employ A Wide Range of Research Techniques in Poland:
- Advertising Research in Poland
- Brand Research in Poland
- B2B Research in Poland
- Concept Testing in Poland
- Consumer Research in Poland
- Customer Satisfaction Research in Poland
- Entertainment Research in Poland
- Ethnographic Research in Poland
- Eye Tracking and Facial Coding in Poland
- Focus Groups in Poland
- Sensory Research in Poland
- Healthcare Research in Poland
- Industrial Research in Poland
- Lifestyle Research in Poland
- Media Communication Research in Poland
- Mystery Shopping in Poland
- One-on-One Research in Poland
- Package Research in Poland
- Secondary Research in Poland
- Sensory Research in Poland
- Usability Testing in Poland
We help our clients to achieve business success by enabling access to our research products and services including market research, competitive intelligence, market intelligence, and consultancy that provides businesses with reliable evidence as a solid base for making decision.
To be internationally recognized as an affordable, transparent, competitive and comprehensive quality market research, competitive intelligence and consultancy service provider that enables our clients to make strategic business decision by foreseeing their target market movements and customer changing requirements and behavior.
The following values are associated with our organization vision and mission;
- Employees comes first
- Respect and professionalism
- Integrity and ethical practices
- Excellence and innovation