- The Sudan or Sudan also was known as North Sudan since South Sudan’s independence and officially the Republic of Sudan is a country in Northern Africa.
- Sudan introduced a new currency, still called the Sudanese pound, following South Sudan’s secession, but the value of the currency has fallen since its introduction.
- Human rights violations, religious persecution, and allegations that Sudan had been a safe haven for terrorists isolated the country from most of the international community.
- Sudan also faces high inflation, which reached 47% on an annual basis in November 2012 but subsided to about 20% in 2016-17.
- According to the Corruptions Perception Index, Sudan is one of the most corrupt nations in the world, Sudan ranked the 167stplace in Human Development and 5th hungriest nation in the world
- Sudan was considered the 17th-fastest-growing economy in the world and the rapid development of the country largely from oil profits.
- The world’s largest exporter of gum Arabic, Sudan produces 75-80% of the world’s total output. Agriculture continues to employ 80% of the workforce.
- The oil sector had driven much of Sudan’s GDP growth since 1999. For nearly a decade, the economy boomed on the back of rising oil production, high oil prices, and significant inflows of foreign direct investment.
- Since the economic shock of South Sudan’s secession, Sudan has struggled to stabilize its economy and make up for the loss of foreign exchange earnings.
- Ongoing conflicts in Southern Kordofan, Darfur, and the Blue Nile state, lack of basic infrastructure in large areas, and reliance by much of the population on subsistence agriculture keep close to half of the population at or below the poverty line.
- Population: 37.4 million
- Capital: Khartoum
- Largest city: Khartoum
- Area: 1,861,484 sq km
- Major language: Arabic (official), English (official), Nubian, Ta Bedawie, Fur
- Major religion: Sunni Muslim, small Christian minority
- Life expectancy: 62.3 years (Male), 66.7 years (Female)
- Monetary unit: 1 Sudanese Pound(SDG) = 100 Piasters
- Main exports: Gold; oil and petroleum products; cotton, sesame, livestock, peanuts, gum Arabic, sugar
- GNI per Capita: $4,290
Our Market Research Services in Sudan:
- Market Research Fieldwork in Sudan
- Qualitative Research in Sudan
- Quantitative Research in Sudan
- Aerospace Market Research in Sudan
- Automotive Market Research in Sudan
- Life science Market Research in Sudan
- Chemical Market Research in Sudan
- Construction Market Research in Sudan
- Consumer Goods Market Research in Sudan
- Education Market Research in Sudan
- Energy and Power Market Research in Sudan
- Engineering Market Research in Sudan
- Financial Market Research in Sudan
- Food and Beverage Market Research in Sudan
- Healthcare Market Research in Sudan
- Hospital Market Research in Sudan
- Hospitality Market Research in Sudan
- Entertainment Market Research in Sudan
- Medical Devices Market Research in Sudan
- Metals and Mining Market Research in Sudan
- Oil and Gas Market Research in Sudan
- Pharmaceutical Market Research in Sudan
- Retail Market Research in Sudan
- Telecommunication Market Research in Sudan
- Transportation Market Research in Sudan
- Travel and Tourism Market Research in Sudan
We Employ A Wide Range of Research Techniques in Sudan:
- Advertising Research in Sudan
- Brand Research in Sudan
- B2B Research in Sudan
- Concept Testing in Sudan
- Consumer Research in Sudan
- Customer Satisfaction Research in Sudan
- Entertainment Research in Sudan
- Ethnographic Research in Sudan
- Eye Tracking and Facial Coding in Sudan
- Focus Groups in Sudan
- Sensory Research in Sudan
- Healthcare Research in Sudan
- Industrial Research in Sudan
- Lifestyle Research in Sudan
- Media Communication Research in Sudan
- Mystery Shopping in Sudan
- One-on-One Research in Sudan
- Package Research in Sudan
- Secondary Research in Sudan
- Sensory Research in Sudan
- Usability Testing in Sudan
We help our clients to achieve business success by enabling access to our research products and services including market research, competitive intelligence, market intelligence, and consultancy that provides businesses with reliable evidence as a solid base for making decision.
To be internationally recognized as an affordable, transparent, competitive and comprehensive quality market research, competitive intelligence and consultancy service provider that enables our clients to make strategic business decision by foreseeing their target market movements and customer changing requirements and behavior.
The following values are associated with our organization vision and mission;
- Employees comes first
- Respect and professionalism
- Integrity and ethical practices
- Excellence and innovation